Can you proc leaver buster?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fawesomez

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfroSamuraiadc View Post
lol, I only have 15 accts, 10 of em are banned permanently, 4 are banned, and this one is going to be banned. But fear not! For I am Papa Smurf and have about 1000 premade email accounts I made for cheating at another game where I scored 10k in a week. So yeah *****es, im the one that trolls u all.
that's cool man I have 1 account and I play when I want to. Fear not because I am a productive member of society and not a waste of oxygen.

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfroSamuraiadc View Post
lol, I only have 15 accts, 10 of em are banned permanently, 4 are banned, and this one is going to be banned. But fear not! For I am Papa Smurf and have about 1000 premade email accounts I made for cheating at another game where I scored 10k in a week. So yeah *****es, im the one that trolls u all.
One day you're gonna reflect on the fact that you took the time to register and play fifteen different accounts, ten of which you played enough to get perma-banned, and then you will realize that you have absolutely nothing to show for it save failing grades in middle school.

TSK Lawless

11-26-2012

Oh **** renekton bot is back

TSK Lawless

11-26-2012

Renekton bot for president