Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who are they ? - Karthus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ARCADAN

11-26-2012

Many question why the great and dreadfull deathstringer joined the League . The question still remains among people.Well i know the truth .How, you may ask ? Well, i am one of the only survivors of Karthus assault over a small Ionian town . That creature destroyed my hometown,yet i don't why he attacked . After the assault i seeked to know everything about
Karthus. I have found some great information about this stange creature. Recently i have found a diary with the name "Albus K." witch states : "As i pledged into the swamps filled with corpses and resited the strange odor of the death i found some eyes staring at me with great ferocity . I got scared,but the creatures didn't attack me.Why ? Then i realized i was locked in the Howling Marsh,the place witch i seeked to study.I cannot escape and that is starting to drive me crazy ." Then there are a few blank pages after witch it states :
"I am slipping into madness.As the days pass i fell much more disconected from the world. I also have great seizures and i think my flesh is starting to tear away.The only thin that keeps me sane is the music book that i have with me.Music has always been my favorite.Yet even that states to become futile.I am afraid i might become one of them....." That is the last page.
However,i have also found a very old and used paper witch states : " This world has become mine. Why would i seek to return ? The creature obey me and i have unlocked great arcane powers. I shall not leave this place.... as i am the new king of the Howling Marsh !" After this statments i think i know why Karthus has joined the League: He seeks infinite power and control,so he joined in order to see what he is against...and soon caprure the League from inside ! What a horrible though !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

11-27-2012

That lore doesn't apply anymore. He had a lore rework.