Put Flash on an item with only a tiny bit of stats

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Quackers

11-26-2012

I guarantee you'll still see it built by at least 7 of 10 players per game.

SlayerZ

Recruiter

11-26-2012

I'd only build it if everyone is massing it
Or I can just play champs with gapclosers

Dunks Are Manly

11-26-2012

So then it would be built as often as QSS because that is a cleanse so I assume it would be basically the same thing, mostly just adc buying it.

Ahri Main

11-26-2012

depends on the cooldown, if it has a 45 - 60 sec cooldown yeah early-mid game i'll get it. also consider price. flash is usefull but if tis an item it will be sold lategame for a better item.

General Quackers

11-26-2012

The most horrible thing about Flash is that none of the new champs actually need it. It pretty much exists to keep older champs relevant; could you imagine most champs from 2010 without Flash? It'd be horrendous.

Flash as a Summoner Spell should not be acting as a answer to mobility creep; that's just a development that Riot is letting happen because they don't care to make possible drastic changes to older champs so that they're up to date with the game.

I honestly don't see LoL lasting another three years if development stays this stale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do11aBi11 View Post
So then it would be built as often as QSS because that is a cleanse so I assume it would be basically the same thing, mostly just adc buying it.
Flash > Cleanse

Iustis

11-26-2012

Just put it on boots.

Tenmar

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iustis View Post
Just put it on boots.
S3 man. They made boots that have a higher tier of MS via third tier. You can also gain MS for a few seconds by auto attacking.

But the problem is they made that third tier so stupid expensive when they lowered the total gold from lanes to match that of jungle. Yep they didn't increase the gold in the jungle, they kept that the same but decreased the lane minion gold.