When do you guys think we'll get the new items?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edge4o7

11-26-2012

I wish they would just put the items out on live Tuesday and then just balance them from there. Two weeks on PBE should be enough to find things inherently wrong and the game needs new items so damn bad.

I hardly want to play until they come out :\

Best Youmu NA

11-26-2012

Eh, I'm fine with waiting, but they did kinda make some really amazing items and they are too cool to not be in Live. On the other hand, there's probably a lot of minor tweaks that they need to sort out on items that could make it OP or something that looks nice but there's never really a time when you want to buy it. Like Madred's Bloodrazor.

Xunos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

With a number of new items, it's possible that certain champions have issues with them and interaction against other champions. I.E. Morgana using Zhonya Hourglass would reset Darius ult CD, allowing for cast against after her stasis ended.

They are ironing out bugs, balancing, testing viability and outcomes from using a combination of multiple new items and such. Much more than just balancing alone. This is their chance to completely change anything, like recipes, masteries, cost efficiency and stats all without putting the Live server in too much confusion.

MugenNightmare

11-26-2012

I want to say this Tuesday or next Tuesday so you might forget who I am and just hope it will be on a Tuesday

Edge4o7

11-26-2012

Yeah idk I just hope it's soon and not soon tm

Tempestphile

11-26-2012

I sincerely hope its tomorrow, alongside Nami

Edge4o7

11-26-2012

Same