This is a QQ thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tartarus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Just played an intermediate bot game for the free 150 ip on this account.

Here is the order of things...

> Duo Q Cass/Malph bottom. Ok, it is bots, should destroy them with malph's slow and then easy poison lands.
> I show Lux. Kinda want to play mid and she's one of my favorites
> Lee locks in and calls mid. Ok. I can deal with this. He should roflstomp most of the mages.
> Darius locks in w/o smite. We should probably have a jungler, I think. We have a lot of slows, I say to myself. Who should I pick to give some harder cc? Well, I'm sick of Maoki, don't really like Naut... I know. I haven't played dunkmeister J4 in a while. Let's go with that.

> Game loads. Whoops. Running antivirus software in the background. Let's pause that for a bit. Good. Running with minimal lag.
> "Let's get a level 2 gank on top" I tell my Darius, "help with wolves, and we'll get you a nice advantage since you are on a 2v1".
> Wolves spawn... Darius attacks a small one twice, and then pauses while standing in the wolf camp. Ok. He'll steal exp from this camp, but I should still hit level 2 from blue.
> Wolves are dead, and I head to blue. Darius follows... and waits. *Brompelstiltskin has targeted the ancient golem.* There we go. Maybe he's on a laggy connection or was eating.. w/e.
> Darius.. what are you doing... stahp pls. stahp. ****. *smite to make sure I get blue before him.* Well, I'm still level 1 because I didn't get enough exp. "Sorry, Darius. Can't do an early gank easily when we're both still level 1"
> Clear wraiths, and as expected, Lee is ****ting on Baron von Veigar bot. Veigar walks out from the minions pushed to his turret and Lee engages. I start heading over as well, but Veigar escapes before I could get in range to toss my javelin flag near Lee for free assist monies. Cass gets a kill.
> Head back to wolves, and then to wraiths again, finally hitting level 3 at around 4:15. Veigar feeds Lee again with the same scenario as I finish wraiths. Holy ****, I'm behind.
> B, then head back to take red. As I'm doing this, bottom gets a double kill onto Cass and Lee gets a kill on Veigar. I finally hit 4.
> Start heading up to Darius, who is getting pushed back to his tower. He engages and dies under his tower. The tower gets some last hits before I could, but I manage to get about half a wave worth of gold and exp. He shows up before the next wave came around, and I leave to give him the exp advantage back over the bots.
> I begin heading mid, as Veigar should be back soon after his latest near-miss on death. I show up right after Lee bursts Veigar, and he manages to get the kill, but he q>r>q'ed Veigar in the opposite direction of me, putting him out range of any sort of exp, let alone the possibility of gold.
> Since the minions are low health, I am horribly behind, we have a full creep wave with us, and a tasty 1st tier mid tower is right next to us, I begin pushing the creeps to get some tower damage. BEGIN ****STORM.

> L: WTF ARE YOU DOING J4? GTFO my lane.
J: Sorry, I wanted to get some tower damage in while Veigar was gone.
L: All you are doing is stealing my exp and gold. GTFO NOOB
L: Leave me alone noob, go somewhere else
Attachment 564420

> Ok, I know I showed up later for the party, but I was under the impression that getting a little bit of damage onto mid turret and denying the enemy some exp was a fairly important objective, but w/e. Bottom is doing well enough by themselves, but Cass is running out of mana, maybe I can knock up Trist bot a bit.
> B, get golems and check tab. Lee is sitting on double dorans, boots, health pots (and is b'ing back to get a BF sword). Level 9. I currently have boots, philo, and just hit 6.
> I head bottom, and Cass/Malph engage as I begin walking over. Cass is getting low on mana, but both of them have high health as Trist begins fleeing. Seeing that Cass and Malph are out of range with her spells and Trist wasn't poisoned, I e>q>flash>r to close the gap and hit Trist for the kill.

> BEGIN ****STORM #2

> See, Cass also flashed to get in range of one last twin fangs as I was in the middle of pressing r. And apparently, she was very upset that... well, I'll just show the chat log
C: WTF
C: WTF
C: GTFO my lane ks nub
C: I'm trying Cass
C: Leave my lane and never come back.
J: Didn't know you had flash up, sorry..
Attachment 564421

> And after that game is when I realized that I had just put more people on my ignore list than on my friends list.

Attachment 564418

If you made it all the way through this... wtf did you do that for? This is a rant that I made because I was pissed off after last game and wanted to vent. Go back and get the last 2 minutes of your life that you spent reading this back.

MugenNightmare

11-26-2012

Small talk

It saves games

DomainSpecific

11-26-2012

(:

Tempestphile

11-26-2012

QQ thread?

Where is Karathus??

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQR

Pentakill

Glow Flies

11-26-2012

When i play mid in bot games it's to practice csing on ap champions, so yes i do get upset when people push my tower. I like the laning phase of games, my friends and I could make them go on for 40 minutes if we wanted to.

Tartarus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

I usually play on customs if I want to practice that.

SpaceDink

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glow Flies View Post
When i play mid in bot games it's to practice csing on ap champions, so yes i do get upset when people push my tower. I like the laning phase of games, my friends and I could make them go on for 40 minutes if we wanted to.
custom games are your friend