Honor Badges

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2ofSpades

11-26-2012

Didn't know people really cared about ribbons

raynac

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirza Says View Post
Yah I still have the blue one I randomly had switched from green that I had first. How or why it switched is what I'm wondering, and why did it say I earned the yellow leader one, when its not even being displayed?

Never punished, never ever asked for honor.
you didnt lose any ribbons my fellow ribbon holder

riot didnt want to have to deal with creating a spot for every ribbon you own so what they decided to do is only display the rarest one

you still have all your other ribbons but the blue ribbon is the hardest to get so it will be the one displayed

If for some reason you lose the blue ribbon your next rarest one (probley yellow) will display

does that help?

Mirza Says

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynac View Post
you didnt lose any ribbons my fellow ribbon holder

riot didnt want to have to deal with creating a spot for every ribbon you own so what they decided to do is only display the rarest one

you still have all your other ribbons but the blue ribbon is the hardest to get so it will be the one displayed

If for some reason you lose the blue ribbon your next rarest one (probley yellow) will display

does that help?
I thought that was a lie? Didn't think blue would be rarer than yellow. Thanks for the awesome reply. Still don't get why not have each ribbon on each corner perfect number 4. Regardless, ribbon or no ribbon, I'm not to concerned with myself, I just wish the system was better done for other people's sake, so the relatively good people can be better spotted, and some form of ease can fall over during loading or pick screens.

raynac

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirza Says View Post
I thought that was a lie? Didn't think blue would be rarer than yellow. Thanks for the awesome reply. Still don't get why not have each ribbon on each corner perfect number 4. Regardless, ribbon or no ribbon, I'm not to concerned with myself, I just wish the system was better done for other people's sake, so the relatively good people can be better spotted, and some form of ease can fall over during loading or pick screens.
there is always some good with the bad. personally I love meeting another green (friendly) I find we just hit it off and have a good time no matter how it goes

but I had one very negative game, it was right after honors came out and people insisted on saying that i must have traded honor and they were going to report me D: (the exact opposite is true) and they even told the enemy team to report me. but I stayed strong, didnt let them get to me and told them that they could go ahead and try to report but riot can see all the chats that occur and they will not see one instance of me begging ever

Still though it felt terrible, like what i just wrote here was only the tinest thread of the verbal abuse that was fired my way because of my shiney

I still love it though and I stand proudly by my friendly attitude!

Mirza Says

11-26-2012

Gotta love folks like that...

Never seen a friendly badge before to be honest. Didn't think they exist.

raynac

11-26-2012

really? besides red they are the most common one i encounter

Rifutferatsu

11-26-2012

Now, if only they did something... anything.