Honor Badges

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AppyB

11-25-2012

I have the red bage for honorable opponent and got that when I have about 45. I have 345 teamwork and normally queue solo or with my cousin but the majority of teamwork honor comes from people I randomly play with. Is there any reason I still haven't got the teamwork badge yet?

raynac

11-25-2012

which color is that again?

Decompress

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

edited for sub 20/20 vision

TheBoyWhoLived

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

greenish/yellow I think

TehJigger

11-25-2012

345 team work what the actual f- can't be mainly from the enemy...you would have definitely got the badge by now. I got my team work at around 60~, how much honor did your cousin give you?

Mirza Says

11-25-2012

Got my first teamwork at 25 wins. Now I'm on 130 something with 74 friendly honors, and 24 helpful with 3 honorable opponents. Last night I'm playing and I notice I now have a blue instead of green badge to my delight with no warning.

I wake up today, and I login and receive a message that I am a great leader or something, giving me the yellow badge, the only problem being is that I don't even have it... It's not being displayed.

This honor system hasn't been touched since release. It doesn't make sense nor does it really even work. Why I don't have a friendly or the badge of leadership is beyond me. For the record, all my honors were from total randoms.

raynac

11-25-2012

i got my green shiney at about 30, then again around... i dont know mines no where near 345 though O.O i would be suprised if i even broke 100

AnaIReliefChief

11-25-2012

I have 22 friendly, 10 helpful, 66 teamwork, and 43 honorable opponent

and i have no ribbons.

I guess all the people who gave me **** give them out like candy...

raynac

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirza Says View Post
Got my first teamwork at 25 wins. Now I'm on 130 something with 74 friendly honors, and 24 helpful with 3 honorable opponents. Last night I'm playing and I notice I now have a blue instead of green badge to my delight with no warning.

I wake up today, and I login and receive a message that I am a great leader or something, giving me the yellow badge, the only problem being is that I don't even have it... It's not being displayed.

This honor system hasn't been touched since release. It doesn't make sense nor does it really even work. Why I don't have a friendly or the badge of leadership is beyond me. For the record, all my honors were from total randoms.
do you have any ribbon? generally it displays your best

if you get a warning I believe they go away. they also go away over time if you are not meeting your random person honor quota

i think begging for honor is another way to lose em

Mirza Says

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynac View Post
do you have any ribbon? generally it displays your best

if you get a warning I believe they go away. they also go away over time if you are not meeting your random person honor quota

i think begging for honor is another way to lose em
Yah I still have the blue one I randomly had switched from green that I had first. How or why it switched is what I'm wondering, and why did it say I earned the yellow leader one, when its not even being displayed?

Never punished, never ever asked for honor.