Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When do i get my silver border? and will i lose it if elo goes lower?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngelaBaby6969

Recruiter

11-25-2012

I have just reached 1157 elo and it shows i am now silver, i was wondering when i could get my silver border and if i suddenly lose and game and go under 1150(minimum elo to get silver) will i lose my chance on getting a silver border?

AiramiDrk

11-25-2012

Next season if you keep your silver. The borders were given out for Season 2 rewards.

Snakeblade

11-25-2012

Siver border was for getting silver pre season 1. Any elo you gain now will go towards next year as they will likey have season ending rewards

Ynaht

11-25-2012

From my understanding the silver border is from the last season's elo and no you shouldn't lose it from dropping iirc Riot takes the top elo of the season when accounting for rewards

Kintaar

11-25-2012

Quote:
Snakeblade:
Siver border was for getting silver pre season 3. Any elo you gain now will go towards next year as they will likey have season ending rewards

fixt

Snakeblade

11-25-2012

Quote:
Snakeblade:
Siver border was for getting silver pre season 1. Any elo you gain now will go towards next year as they will likey have season ending rewards

Meant pre season 3

Tiberius Dawn

11-25-2012

Taka Flocka

02-14-2013

i actually got my silver border now.... and i was in elo hell last season, but now ive been in silver div 1 for a long time