"No, you are NEVER getting [insert limited skin here]"

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boku Girl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystalmyth View Post
Don't see why people have to be so elitist over a skin. "It's supposed to be limited, I bought it, you can't have it~" is (and bear with me) literally the kind of thing you'd hear on a kid's playground. Think about it for like a brief moment. Seriously, what joy do you get in the fact others on the other side of the world can't enjoy something you do?

That's just ridiculously selfish for all sorts of literally childish reasons. It's not a smite against you. Nothing you had was taken away from you. You're not being personally attacked, and yet you'd respond to this with such an attitude? Not trying to insult you by saying this, but really, isn't this the kind of thing like small children would do?

This is akin to giving a kid a green pop and another a red one, and then when the other kid gets a green one swapped out you get angry because that one was supposed to be 'yours'.

What are you LOSING here?

Thane Soren

Recruiter

11-25-2012

Sure I will, I just need 2k upvotes!

God, it's so annoying.

Boku Girl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
Sure I will, I just need 2k upvotes!

God, it's so annoying.
Wasn't really what I was referring to but I guess.

Swanhaven

11-25-2012

Was there a specific reason you had to take this post from the thread it is currently in and repost it in its own thread?

Also here's to hoping NA Riot starts using the same policy Garena is.

murlocmancer

11-25-2012

The idea is that you feel special, but I do think it is absolutely ridiculous. But hopefully their plan for a skin trading market will come to light. So there is still the same supplies jsut that a whole new field of Demand arises.

Boku Girl

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanhaven View Post
Was there a specific reason you had to take this post from the thread it is currently in and repost it in its own thread?

Also here's to hoping NA Riot starts using the same policy Garena is.
Thought it needed a spotlight.

Swanhaven

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mid Kat Only View Post
Thought it needed a spotlight.
...Why? There's nothing remarkable about the post.

Sincarnation

11-25-2012

Saddens me I want Definitely Not Blitzcrank, but it came out Harrowing 2011 long before i started playing. They wont bring it back because they promised never to sell them again in the store, but I would be happy if riot invented some bizzarre way to give them away.

Some people bought them because they were limited time only and by not makingit liited you invalidate their reason for purchasing the skin

Boku Girl

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanhaven View Post
...Why? There's nothing remarkable about the post.
If you don't see the point in it, well, your own loss.

Warlemming

11-25-2012

I think it's all about the exclusivity, people don't like it when their incentive at the time to buy it (It will be gone later) is nullified by a rerelease later

12345 ... 7