Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo does not need more skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BearlyBearable

11-25-2012

I love the ignorance people have when i look at skin ideas. In most of them there is someone who says this is dumb teemo needs more not this character. TEEMO HAS 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the only person i can think of who is close is ashe who also has 5. both 6 including the originals. HE DOESNT NEED ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and half the time they say it about a champ who only has one or two skins, saying teemo is more deserving. They talked about getting rid of teemo, how is he more deserving? i cant stand playing against him or with him. He's either a pain or massively kill steals, even when hes not around

BearlyBearable

11-25-2012

and the funny thing is i know i'm gonna get sooooo much **** for this

parnellyx

11-25-2012

I dont know. I dont think Teemo has enough skins yet.

Luciferu

11-29-2012

TEEMO NEEDS MOAR SKINS!
WE NEED MOOGLE TEEMO!
LOL, **** COPYRIGHTS.
jk, jk. Moogle Teemo will forever live in my dreams.

Osprii

11-29-2012

Lol.
To the OP, sarcasm should be detectable in written words as well as spoken.

In simpler terms: they are being sarcastic.

DarthDevor

11-29-2012

Teemos are fyn to play with but I think other champs need more skins before he gets another.