Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ISO : 5's Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoostedAntiDrug

11-25-2012

I've been playing league for quite some time now (3 years to estimate). I'm looking to find a ranked 5's team to climb the ladder with. My main positions are top/jungle as that is where I do my best. Bruiser's are my choice of champion for both jungle and top but I am very capable of playing a champion that fit's the team composition. I may be posting this in the wrong thread but hopefully someone see's it that is in search of a player as my style.

infernobunny

11-25-2012

hey im a adc and im making a team we will meet once a week or more if we can 4-5 hours a have asked ppl but u would be the first one in the team if u join so i will need to talk to u for a bit so see how u play and what u play but i would love u on my team

BoostedAntiDrug

11-25-2012

Sure thing... Just let me know when.

infernobunny

11-25-2012

kk ill add u
i think i add u tho

TenderZX

11-25-2012

hi, i am also looking for a ranked 5 team, i can do all positions except for support. I'v been playing for 1 year, my main is adc.

infernobunny

11-25-2012

i adc
but we need a sup

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

11-25-2012

Quote:
infernobunny:
hey im a adc and im making a team we will meet once a week or more if we can 4-5 hours a have asked ppl but u would be the first one in the team if u join so i will need to talk to u for a bit so see how u play and what u play but i would love u on my team

Hey? Can you see if I can join?

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

11-25-2012

Quote:
infernobunny:
i adc
but we need a sup

I can sup. A bit. I think I am like 5/1 while supporting this season

infernobunny

11-25-2012

ok full team

infernobunny

11-25-2012

i added u