Season 3 Top Tier Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nessebr

11-25-2012

Hello everyone

So I was wondering on what everyone's opinions on the Top 10 junglers of the beginning of Season 3. If possible also say why.

ChiaFriend

CannibalMoose

11-25-2012

xin zhao makes his return!

SlayerZ

11-25-2012

nunu #1

Titiln

11-25-2012

trundle

Nessebr

11-25-2012

lol trundle. ive actually seen a lot of trundles recently

StatikFeet

12-04-2012

I think you'll see a lot of Warwicks come back this season in the lower elo's, but in my opinion I think since the junglers will be all massive health regen type champs (nunu, warwick, xin, trundle) it is going to force other lanes to be able to deal with that, given the situation comes in where they need to 1v1 or fight the junglers and live to tell the tale, so in lanes you'll be seeing more Renekton, Swain, Nunu top might make an appearance, but yeah I think this patch has switched things up massively

StatikFeet

12-04-2012

I think Warwick is going to be making a big appearance in the lower elo's, he has high sustain and almost a guaranteed kill level 6 if executed well, however in the higher elo plays you will see more olaf and xin,
Since the junglers are going to be heavy sustain mostly then you will see a change in what champions become more eligable to play in each lanes, the return of swain, renekton and trundle? I think so.