How do you like Varasara?

I like her, very good. 0 0%
Shes nice, but could use some tweaks. 1 33.33%
Shes okay, you should do some changes 2 66.67%
I don't like her, she is a bad concept 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Varasara, The Demonic Blaze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derpadeath

11-25-2012

I Love it when you leave a review (Though answering the poll makes me happy too) - Derpadeath

Roles - Jungler, Top, Mid, Support?
AP/Tank

Stats (TBD in more detail later)
Health - High
Attack - low
Magic - Medium-high
Difficulty - Easy-medium

Passive - Green Flame
Every 12 seconds, Varasara gets to throw a ball of green flame at a target with her auto-attack, inflicting magic damage instead of physical and apply the Green Blaze for 5 seconds.
Green Blaze reduces armor and MR by 2 each second, caps at -10/25/40 Armor and MR, debuff lasts 2 seconds after the Green Blaze Debuff, applied through spells.

Demonic Charge
Charges at target enemy, dealing 40/75/110/145/180 (+0.7 AP) to the target on impact and knocking them in the air, additionally all targets she hit during her flight take 40/65/90/115/140 (+0.5 AP) and are knocked to the side. The move refreshes 100% faster for every champion moving away from her in 700/800/900/1000/1100 radius. All units hit receive 4 seconds of Green Blaze.

Mana Cost - 60/65/70/75/80
Cast Range - 600
Cooldown - 13/12/11/10/9

Volcanic Shield
1 second after activation, Varasara gains 100/150/200/250/300 (+0.15 Bonus HP and 0.4 AP) shield over 2.5 seconds.When the shield has finished strengthening, It loses up to 10% of its max health every half second, and for every time this occurs, all enemies within a 400 radius take 18/26/34/42/50 (+0.2 AP) damage and receive 2 seconds of Green Blaze.
Mana - 80/90/100/110/120
Cooldown - 22/20/18/16/14

Hellfire Spirits

Passive - Varasara releases and controls 2/3/4/5/6 Hellfire Spirits, increasing her armor/mr by 7 per spirit on her, when she is damaged she sends one spirit to the attacker, dealing 15 (+ 0.15 AP) magic damage each second for up to 5 seconds before returning to her. Target suffers from Green Blaze for 1 second after taking any damage from these spirits.
Internal Cooldown - 1.3 sec to the same target.

Active - Varasara commands all her spirits to target ally champion, damaging any enemies they were previously on for 50/70/90/110/130 (+0.4 AP), and all moving to the target. If an ally is attacked, a spirit is launched at the enemy, inflicting 40/70/100/130/160 (+0.3 AP). Spirits last on allies until used up, with a leash range of 1300.
Mana - 70
Cooldown - 15/14/13/12/11
Cast Range - 800

Hellfire Arena
Slams the ground dealing 100/175/250 (+0.3 AP) damage in an 600 AOE and causing 7/9/11 Flame wisps to appear at the edges for 4 seconds. Whenever someone leaves the arena,all wisps chase after that target, colliding with the first champion they touch.

Allies - Each spirit adds a 30/40/50 (+0.2 AP) shield
Enemies - Inflicts 40/50/60 (+0.2 AP) damage per spirit and apply Green Blaze for 2 sec (duration stacks).
Varasara- Reduces cooldown by 10 seconds per spirit (Modified by CDR).

Cooldown - 160/130/100
Mana - 130/170/210

Recommended Items -
Starting - Doran's Ring
Essential - Mercury Treads, Abyssal Scepter, Liandri's Torment
Offensive - Lich bane, Rabadon's Deathcap, Rylai's Crystal Scepter
Defensive - Iceborn Gauntlet, Warmogs Armor, Zhonya's Hourglass

Play-style : Varasara's utility, durability, and damage can land her a number of roles.

Top - Most likely you would be build tankier, so an early Haunting Guise would be helpful, later on building Warmogg's armor, Runic Bulwark, Randuin's Omen, ect.
Going against bruiser like champions, you may want to take only 1 point in Demonic Charge and put the rest into your shield and spirits, for best counter-damage an survivability.

Mid - Taking on a more offensive-oriented style, you may either grab early Ap by rushing rabadons or DFG, or go a more counter-Ap build with athense/abyssal and a RoA, later on having a build similar to Boots, RoA, Rabadon, Zhonya's, Abyssal/Athene, Niche picks.
Depending on your opponent, you may want to go a more aggresive lane, maxing Demonic charge first with extra points in your shield, or play a more passive farm lane taking points in the shield and spirits for counter-attack.

Jungle - Start at blue if you want to stay in the jungle before ganking, or it is closer to the lane you want to gank first, otherwise starting red will assist in the gank. Take a point in your shield first for best AoE damage/protection and then Q for an early gank or E for remaining in the jungle. When you go to gank remember if they run from you your Demonic Charge will come back up faster, so dont be afraid to initiate, additionally, your passive ranged attack will applies on hit affects, allowing the ranged application of Red buff slow.

Support - The Role of Varasara support would be similar to alistar/blitzcrank, to set up kills. Take a point in your Q first for early lane power/ presence, then put points primarily into your E to help ward attacks on the ADC, if you find that they still focus the ADC, then you could put points into W to inflict heavy AoE damage if they don't focus you instead. Ward often and still buy some tanky/ap items (RoA, Abyssal, ect.) in addition to the aura items your team needs.

Like Varasara? Want to see more of my ideas? Then click the link below
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2306062

Kagarashi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

dude you have great ideas.I sure hope riot takes a look.

Derpadeath

11-27-2012

Why thank you :3

Derpadeath

12-03-2012

Bump, fixed some grammar (nazi :P) issues and a few tweaks made

Derpadeath

01-18-2013

Updated her to S3 items and some tweaks and cleanup

Please review to any degree, as it is really helpful

Derpadeath

01-28-2013

bumpo

OuttaControl56

01-29-2013

I like the concept of Green Blaze, a good player can really make that hurt. But considering how powerful mages are recently and such little options for magic resistance, be careful about making that too crazy!

Derpadeath

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuttaControl56 View Post
I like the concept of Green Blaze, a good player can really make that hurt. But considering how powerful mages are recently and such little options for magic resistance, be careful about making that too crazy!
Yea I know, She was made prior to S3 so the shred will prolly have to be tweaked