Trundle Skin Idea: Master Chef Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdmiralPlatypus

11-25-2012

Let's face it people: Trundle's best skin is is Default. He needs something with quality.
Warning, this idea was made while me and my friends were joking around.

Chef hat, white chef(I don't know the correct term) shirt (& apron?), his club could be a frying pan, perhaps flour coating hands and other parts of his skin.

Q-Rabid Bite- His bite could be the same but when his club glows, the pan could glow moreso from the bottom with a bit of a fire affect coming from the bottom. Maybe the top of the pan/inside could have a steam effect coming out with something inside(bacon/eggs/pancake/etc.)

W-Contaminate- The Contaminate-area could have something like grease or maybe it could be a giant flat frying egg with a bubbling effect, or maybe just keep the bubbling effect at the edges.

E-Pillar of Filth- Either a giant, multi-layered wedding cake comes out of the ground, pancakes and/or waffles with a square of butter at the top with syrup oozing down from the top of the butter(to keep that oozing effect) with the syrup oozing around it for the area of slowing, or maybe these two could switch off or change to one or the other as the ability is leveled.

R-Agony- Miscellaneous cooking utensils flying around target.

APPROPRIATE SUGGESTIONS ARE ENCOURAGED!

Especially if this gets anywhere.

AdmiralPlatypus

11-30-2012

bumping

Moby the White

11-30-2012

rolling pin maybe? and then i read the animation on his Q and i was sad