Does Azzero seem like a fun champ to play? (1 being Boring 10 being fun)

1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 0 0%
7 1 33.33%
8 2 66.67%
9 0 0%
10 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Idea] Azzero-The Master Alchemest (AP DPS)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

crazymilkshake5

11-24-2012

If Riot wants to do anything with him, go right ahead.
(if anything seems unbalanced, post below and i will be sure to change it!)

So without further ado, I bring you, Azzero! The Master Alchemist! (pronounced "a zero" but together)

Change log
Changes Pure Magic from 15% down to 10%
nerfed his ultimate

Stats

Tags: Ranged, Mage
  • Health: 425(+68/per level, 1,649 at level 18)
  • Attack Damage: 48(+2.5/per level, 93 at level 18)
  • H. Regen: 4.7(+0.6/per level, 15.5 at level 18)
  • Attack Speed: 0.625(+2.10)
  • Manna: NA (Will explain in Skills)
  • M. Regen: NA (Will explain in Skills)
  • Armor: 14(+3.8/per level, 82 at level 18)
  • Magic Res.: 30
  • Range: 575
  • Mov. Speed: 315

Skills

Every 5 seconds Azzero gains 1 Ingredient, his abilities use ingredients rather than manna. (max of 20 +10/per level, 200 at level 18)

Passive-Pure Magic
When an ability strikes an enemy, Pure Magic activates and deals true damage to the target equal to 10% of Azzero's Ability Power over 5 seconds. (Does not stack, 1 second delay)

Q-Potion of Harming
Azzero throws a potion that damages a single enemy. If the target is affected by Pure Magic, the damage dealt is doubled.

Azzero throws a potion that deals 35/70/105/140/175 (+45% of Total AP) magic damage to a single target.

If the target is affected by Pure Magic The damage dealt is doubled, and Pure Magic is removed, and not re-applied.

Range: 800
Cost: 5/10/15/20/25 Ingredients

W-Potion of Immobility
Azzero Throws a potion that slows enemies who walk on it, damaging them slightly if affected by Pure Magic.

Azerro throws a potion at a target location slowing enemies for 30%/35%/40%/45%/50% of their movement speed.

If any target in the area of effect is affected by pure magic, he will take 60/70/80/90/100 (+20% of your total AP) magic damage over 2 seconds, and Pure Magic will be removed.

Range: 850
Cost: 5/10/15/20/25 Ingredients

E-Potion of Ability
When active gives Azerro's basic attacks a small area of effect.

Toggle: Azzeros basic attacks, upon hitting an enemy, damage enemies near the impact site for the amount of damage of a basic attack. (does not activate Pure Magic)

Cost:1/2/3/4/5 Ingredients

R-Potion of the Apocalypse
Azzero Hurls an explosive potion a great distance doing massive damage to all target in the area of effect and triggering Pure Magic on all targets.

Azzero hurls an explosive potion a great distance doing 150/200/300(+0.8% of your Ability Power)

Cost: 40/65/80 Ingredients
Range: 5,500

Lore

I will work on this later, but right now its a little late. (time wise)
lets just say that hes related to singed.

Voice:
I picture him with a deeper pitched voice, kinda like draven, but a little less.

Quotes:

Upon Selection:
Their fate shall be decided.

Moving:
Here we go again.
On my way.
Quickly!
I'm on it.

Attacking:
They shall fall.
Their best, will not be enough.

Taunt:
Trying your best wont do much good.
Don't make me start trying.

Jokes:
What if i told you.... I've lost my mind? Would you help me find it?
What if i told you.... I'm not actually here? I'm just a bush...

Dance: I was thinking gangnam style.....

Thoughts/pros and cons

Playing as your champion:
- Jungling-Wouldnt be able to jungle really well, but i believe it to be possible
- Being counter-jungled-would be able to hold his own.
- Laning (additionally, which lane do you fit best in?)-he would be a very good mid champ, powerful abilities, squishy.
- Farming a large minion wave of about 20 minions-activates his E and he can clear them out fast with a little AD
- 1v1 fight vs a bruiser (high defenses, low offense, but can sustain themselves over time)-he would probably drop their HP to about half before having to run.
- 1v1 fight vs a mage (high burst, weak after their burst runs out, tend to have at least 1 hard CC)-He would probably be able to kill the mage pretty easily due to his passive and the buffs it grants to his Q and W.
- 1v1 fight vs a DPS (high sustained damage, low health)-They would probably trade in kills, seeing as Azzero is squishy
- Being ganked by 2-3 people-puts down his W to slow them if he needs to run, while poking at them to lower their hp.
- Team fights-his R would totally change the tides of a team fight.
- Sieging an enemy base-he has low AD, would not be a good idea to go and siege with him.

Playing against your champion:
- Laning-cut off his escapes or get close and hes pretty much done.
- 1v1 fight as a ranged squishy, be they a mage, dps, or support-keep your distance and try not to let Azzeros abilities hit you, and youll be fine.
- 1v1 fight as a bruiser or tank, trying to get into range of them-If you dodge his W you can easily get a slow/stun off and close the gap, and then kill him
- Team fights-focus him first.
- Escaping if they're chasing you-Dodge his W, or CC him.
- How do you gank them?-Stuns, and getting close.
- How do you deny them from feeding massive amounts of exp and gold?-again, hes a squish champ, avoid his abilities and youll be fine.

cheers,
-crazy

Moby the White

11-24-2012

passive needs a system for every x spells or every so many seconds right now Q can go off every 5 seconds it seems and double damage unless i read incorrectly

crazymilkshake5

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
passive needs a system for every x spells or every so many seconds right now Q can go off every other second it seems and double damage unless i read incorrectly
I havnt put in cool down times yet, but i will do that when i update this tomorrow with the lore!

Moby the White

11-24-2012

okay i was all concernicus
:S

crazymilkshake5

11-25-2012

bump

Raven160

11-25-2012

Some things to clarify

Passive - Just op , redo the calculations. Like the idea thou

Q - Pretty Balanced , not too strong and not too weak . Good job

W - Nice concept

E - This is a toggle ability ? Is it continuous or just for a short amount of time ? Does every attack uses the ingredients ?

R - Kinda like Ziggs's ult on steroids cause of the passive effect

Overall , quite a balanced kit. Try to balance out the ultimate and redo the calculations ^^

Good job on this champ

-Raven

crazymilkshake5

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven160 View Post
Some things to clarify

Passive - Just op , redo the calculations. Like the idea thou

Q - Pretty Balanced , not too strong and not too weak . Good job

W - Nice concept

E - This is a toggle ability ? Is it continuous or just for a short amount of time ? Does every attack uses the ingredients ?

R - Kinda like Ziggs's ult on steroids cause of the passive effect

Overall , quite a balanced kit. Try to balance out the ultimate and redo the calculations ^^

Good job on this champ

-Raven
Added a few changes!

crazymilkshake5

11-25-2012

bump

Phoneixflare

11-25-2012

I like it. It's pretty cool.
Make him have a storyline with singed. Seeing as he makes potions and stuff. Maybe he wants to get revenge on singed? Singed did a lot of very cruel, mean things to people.