Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does Azzero seem like a fun champ to play? (1 being Boring 10 being fun)

1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 0 0%
7 1 33.33%
8 2 66.67%
9 0 0%
10 0 0%
Voters 3 .

[Champion Idea] Azzero-The Master Alchemest (AP DPS)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

crazymilkshake5

11-24-2012

If Riot wants to do anything with him, go right ahead.
(if anything seems unbalanced, post below and i will be sure to change it!)

So without further ado, I bring you, Azzero! The Master Alchemist! (pronounced "a zero" but together)

Change log
Changes Pure Magic from 15% down to 10%
nerfed his ultimate

Stats

Tags: Ranged, Mage
  • Health: 425(+68/per level, 1,649 at level 18)
  • Attack Damage: 48(+2.5/per level, 93 at level 18)
  • H. Regen: 4.7(+0.6/per level, 15.5 at level 18)
  • Attack Speed: 0.625(+2.10)
  • Manna: NA (Will explain in Skills)
  • M. Regen: NA (Will explain in Skills)
  • Armor: 14(+3.8/per level, 82 at level 18)
  • Magic Res.: 30
  • Range: 575
  • Mov. Speed: 315

Skills

Every 5 seconds Azzero gains 1 Ingredient, his abilities use ingredients rather than manna. (max of 20 +10/per level, 200 at level 18)

Passive-Pure Magic
When an ability strikes an enemy, Pure Magic activates and deals true damage to the target equal to 10% of Azzero's Ability Power over 5 seconds. (Does not stack, 1 second delay)

Q-Potion of Harming
Azzero throws a potion that damages a single enemy. If the target is affected by Pure Magic, the damage dealt is doubled.

Azzero throws a potion that deals 35/70/105/140/175 (+45% of Total AP) magic damage to a single target.

If the target is affected by Pure Magic The damage dealt is doubled, and Pure Magic is removed, and not re-applied.

Range: 800
Cost: 5/10/15/20/25 Ingredients

W-Potion of Immobility
Azzero Throws a potion that slows enemies who walk on it, damaging them slightly if affected by Pure Magic.

Azerro throws a potion at a target location slowing enemies for 30%/35%/40%/45%/50% of their movement speed.

If any target in the area of effect is affected by pure magic, he will take 60/70/80/90/100 (+20% of your total AP) magic damage over 2 seconds, and Pure Magic will be removed.

Range: 850
Cost: 5/10/15/20/25 Ingredients

E-Potion of Ability
When active gives Azerro's basic attacks a small area of effect.

Toggle: Azzeros basic attacks, upon hitting an enemy, damage enemies near the impact site for the amount of damage of a basic attack. (does not activate Pure Magic)

Cost:1/2/3/4/5 Ingredients

R-Potion of the Apocalypse
Azzero Hurls an explosive potion a great distance doing massive damage to all target in the area of effect and triggering Pure Magic on all targets.

Azzero hurls an explosive potion a great distance doing 150/200/300(+0.8% of your Ability Power)

Cost: 40/65/80 Ingredients
Range: 5,500

Lore

I will work on this later, but right now its a little late. (time wise)
lets just say that hes related to singed.

Voice:
I picture him with a deeper pitched voice, kinda like draven, but a little less.

Quotes:

Upon Selection:
Their fate shall be decided.

Moving:
Here we go again.
On my way.
Quickly!
I'm on it.

Attacking:
They shall fall.
Their best, will not be enough.

Taunt:
Trying your best wont do much good.
Don't make me start trying.

Jokes:
What if i told you.... I've lost my mind? Would you help me find it?
What if i told you.... I'm not actually here? I'm just a bush...

Dance: I was thinking gangnam style.....

Thoughts/pros and cons

Playing as your champion:
- Jungling-Wouldnt be able to jungle really well, but i believe it to be possible
- Being counter-jungled-would be able to hold his own.
- Laning (additionally, which lane do you fit best in?)-he would be a very good mid champ, powerful abilities, squishy.
- Farming a large minion wave of about 20 minions-activates his E and he can clear them out fast with a little AD
- 1v1 fight vs a bruiser (high defenses, low offense, but can sustain themselves over time)-he would probably drop their HP to about half before having to run.
- 1v1 fight vs a mage (high burst, weak after their burst runs out, tend to have at least 1 hard CC)-He would probably be able to kill the mage pretty easily due to his passive and the buffs it grants to his Q and W.
- 1v1 fight vs a DPS (high sustained damage, low health)-They would probably trade in kills, seeing as Azzero is squishy
- Being ganked by 2-3 people-puts down his W to slow them if he needs to run, while poking at them to lower their hp.
- Team fights-his R would totally change the tides of a team fight.
- Sieging an enemy base-he has low AD, would not be a good idea to go and siege with him.

Playing against your champion:
- Laning-cut off his escapes or get close and hes pretty much done.
- 1v1 fight as a ranged squishy, be they a mage, dps, or support-keep your distance and try not to let Azzeros abilities hit you, and youll be fine.
- 1v1 fight as a bruiser or tank, trying to get into range of them-If you dodge his W you can easily get a slow/stun off and close the gap, and then kill him
- Team fights-focus him first.
- Escaping if they're chasing you-Dodge his W, or CC him.
- How do you gank them?-Stuns, and getting close.
- How do you deny them from feeding massive amounts of exp and gold?-again, hes a squish champ, avoid his abilities and youll be fine.

cheers,
-crazy

Moby the White

11-24-2012

passive needs a system for every x spells or every so many seconds right now Q can go off every 5 seconds it seems and double damage unless i read incorrectly

crazymilkshake5

11-24-2012

Quote:
Moby the White:
passive needs a system for every x spells or every so many seconds right now Q can go off every other second it seems and double damage unless i read incorrectly

I havnt put in cool down times yet, but i will do that when i update this tomorrow with the lore!

Moby the White

11-24-2012

okay i was all concernicus
:S

crazymilkshake5

11-25-2012

bump

Raven160

11-25-2012

Some things to clarify

Passive - Just op , redo the calculations. Like the idea thou

Q - Pretty Balanced , not too strong and not too weak . Good job

W - Nice concept

E - This is a toggle ability ? Is it continuous or just for a short amount of time ? Does every attack uses the ingredients ?

R - Kinda like Ziggs's ult on steroids cause of the passive effect

Overall , quite a balanced kit. Try to balance out the ultimate and redo the calculations ^^

Good job on this champ

-Raven

crazymilkshake5

11-25-2012

Quote:
Raven160:
Some things to clarify

Passive - Just op , redo the calculations. Like the idea thou

Q - Pretty Balanced , not too strong and not too weak . Good job

W - Nice concept

E - This is a toggle ability ? Is it continuous or just for a short amount of time ? Does every attack uses the ingredients ?

R - Kinda like Ziggs's ult on steroids cause of the passive effect

Overall , quite a balanced kit. Try to balance out the ultimate and redo the calculations ^^

Good job on this champ

-Raven

Added a few changes!

crazymilkshake5

11-25-2012

bump

Phoneixflare

11-25-2012

I like it. It's pretty cool.
Make him have a storyline with singed. Seeing as he makes potions and stuff. Maybe he wants to get revenge on singed? Singed did a lot of very cruel, mean things to people.