I've pretty much given up on LoL.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLittlestLulu

11-24-2012

Most of you probably don't know me. I few of you might. Most of the reason I am posting this thread is to vent.

I have a condition called persisting visual snow syndrome, a condition that has no confirmed treatment. My case is particularly bad and can be very distracting while playing. This link is pretty much a somewhat clearer version of how I see the world. I see this colorful static no matter what color or how much detail something I look at has. Combined with issues causing poor hand-eye coordination I've found that I have no longer been able to enjoy this game because of the frustration this causes me. I always feel like I'm a burden on every team I'm on and it doesn't help that my teams usually reminds me of that.

The only things I've been able to feel playing this game lately is anger or depression, with the occasional relief when I actually win a game.

Glumduk

11-24-2012

That sucks dude, but I'm guessing you posted this to every sub-forum. It has nothing to do with Dominion. I'm not clicking that link...

Hope your life without LoL is an improvement.

TheLittlestLulu

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glumduk View Post
That sucks dude, but I'm guessing you posted this to every sub-forum. It has nothing to do with Dominion. I'm not clicking that link...

Nah I only posted it here because this is the only gamemode where people have recognized me.

HaIfhearted

11-24-2012

Aren't you that guy who only played Lulu bot and built tanky/on-hit with Ionic Spark?

Anyways, I'm very sorry to hear that you're quitting LoL.
You were a fairly decent player who I could count on to at least hold bot for the team.

I dunno how much this is worth, but good luck with your eye condition.

Also, the link didn't work for me.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

The link didn't work for me, but I did a quick Google search and it helped me find out what it was. Sorry to hear you're leaving. I remember playing against you quite often, especially bot lane. Soraka vs Soraka. Had some great matches! Hope everything works out for you.

DiscworldDeath

11-25-2012

If the link doesn't work for you, just put your cursor on the address line and hit enter, because they disallow hotlinking.

I hope things will improve for you, sad to hear you can't do something you enjoy, and that it's giving you frustration.

Mindllapse

11-25-2012

lee sin

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glumduk View Post

Unlike the rest of League, we are an actual community here. We care, whether it be Dominion or real life matters.

DiscworldDeath

11-25-2012

Yeah, I just thought about it earlier, with regards to what makes a chatroom active or not.

It's not a chat-room where people discuss Dominion, it's a place where Dominion players chat about whatever.
Common interest is the seed of the community, but it isn't what the community is, which is the people.

inFe eD

11-25-2012

Aw, sorry to see you go, Lulu guy!