Gorski, the Living Weapon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sego Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

Not all who come from the nation of Piltover have faith in always doing the right thing, not all who tinker in the workshops and streets have the heart to do good. But if anyone has heart it is Gorski Ramanov. Having succeeded so many times with the death machines that Zaun and Noxus required Gorski was a hero in his own nation. However, having failed so many times before in the Zaunite workshops to create something that could do good for people rather than destroy them, he had nearly lost hope, it was only when he was shown the honor that Ziggs and Jayce displayed to become the heroes of their respective nations with such beautiful weapons of destruction that Gorski found the fire in the heart of many in the nation of Piltover.

Much to the dismay, and many assassination attempts, of Zaun Gorski left the poisonous workshops in search of a place he could do good for a change. He found it in Piltover, welcomed by none other than the hero of the technological city itself, Jayce. The two men talked at length and became fast friends, it was then that Jayce suggested that Gorski use his destructive skills to protect, rather than destroy. Gorski immediately had what he needed and returned to his new shop in Piltover. In 2 weeks of trial and error, burns, cuts, and small victories the ultimate tool capable of great protection and massive destruction was born, the Dragoon. The people of Piltover feared and respected the deadly machine even when it was in its first stages of testing, much to the enjoyment of its creator. Now within the weapon itself with its massive chain gun hoisted between the metallic arms, Gorski lumbers towards the League of Legends to represent his new motherland against all those who would oppose him.

"He is a hero in his own right, a man of honor, he will make a fine champion and an even better friend." -Jayce

Passive: Spin it up: Attack speed is increased by 10% and increases by 2%/3%/4%/5% every time he attack or uses an ability up to a 20%/30%/40%/50% increase. Each time you level your ultimate the attack speed maximum and increase rate increases.

Q: Mortar round: Gorski fires an explosive round dealing physical damage to units in an area, units in the center take more damage and are slowed by 20/25/30/35/40% for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds.

W: Put holes in them: Gorski's shots decimate the enemy increasing his armor penetration by 10/15/20/25/30% passively and increasing his attack speed when activated by 30%/40%/50%/60%/70%

E: Clip Their Wings Gorski launches a ball and chain in a line in front of him, if this hits an enemy they are snared for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds, after the snare wears out it slows the enemy by 10/20/30/40/50% for 1 second. While the enemy is snared or slowed Gorski gains movement speed by half as much as the enemy is slowed after the snare wears out.

R: Ultimate: Dos Vidonya! Don't get any on ya!: Gorski releases the heat inhibitor on his chain gun causing his auto attacks to fire streams of fire from his weapon. These streams deal increased damage and increase width depending on the distance between Gorski and what he's attacking.

Edit 1: Added lore at the top, check it out
Edit 2: Added a picture of what Gorski might look like thanks to ValorandGlory for finding it and thanks to Daryl Mandryk for creating such an amazing work of art

Sego Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

bump

ValorAndGlory

11-24-2012

I found you a picture to help convey your idea, I didn't draw this an Anthony Jones off of the website Warriors In Art did.

Sego Senpai

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValorAndGlory View Post
I found you a picture to help convey your idea, I didn't draw this an Anthony Jones off of the website Warriors In Art did.
Ah that looks amazing thank you, that's about what he would look like, there's obviously some interpreting to do but great find!

ValorAndGlory

11-24-2012

Thank you! Glad I could help I was really trying to find this other photo I have on my desktop computer at home when stumbled upon that picture I will post the other one when I get the chance to do so. I think there needs to be more beefy dudes toting big guns.

Sego Senpai

11-24-2012

Yea I agree man, it's a good concept I've liked in a few games, FF7 for example.

ValorAndGlory

11-24-2012

Wooh I finally found it after scouring coolvibe for like an hour, here you go man. The artist is Daryl Mandryk

Sego Senpai

11-24-2012

Added the picture to the OP as well as some lore. Subject to change

Sego Senpai

11-24-2012

bump for criticisms and other ideas

Sego Senpai

11-25-2012

bump for ze motherland.