Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Something I always wondered about Teemo players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeraDarkwhisper

11-24-2012

As a pagan I don't believe in Satan. As a teemo player I believe you all have the right to a painfull death in a mushroom patch while blind and crying for your mommies.

<3

I also play singed.

DaSuperMinion

11-24-2012

daPOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zen Fury

11-24-2012

Every time a shroom explodes, a demon gets it's horns. I work really hard to make the demon hordes stronger! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Duke Br0heimer

11-24-2012

Quote:
DxPanxD:
I played Teemo once. It made me feel dirty, needed to take a shower after the match.

That's the appropriate reaction to playing Teemo.

06 Yang

11-24-2012

real, there's something called shaco and you're complaining about teemo.

The Bush Hog

11-24-2012

What I've learned from this thread: Teemo players are Godless heathens.

failfixer89

11-24-2012

It felt like 1350 ip leaving my account, and then remorse because I heard about the new Support champion.

ZeroZombieman

11-24-2012

Satan wasn't the only one with a receipt for my soul. He has quite a line to wait behind, even behind my sister who I sold it to for the last piece of cookie cake

E Pluribus Unum

11-24-2012

Honestly I felt evil. I had a flawless first match. If you get a Nashor's Tooth by 10/15, that's game. At some points I would shroom the entire map and sit at spawn and watch people run into my shrooms and take tons of damage. The best is when there's a 1v1, the person runs, hits your shroom and dies. It also forces people to buy oracle's. At least that's what I do wen I play against Teemo.

Nexolez

11-24-2012

Quote:
Duke Br0heimer:
What did it feel like when you surrendered your soul to Satan?

Wait a minute.. a ginger have no soul... Does that mean every teemo player is a ginger?