Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's your favorite Champion!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xMrSmilesx

Recruiter

05-15-2013

Kog'Maw ...why doesn't anyone like the puking slug?

Seriously, what is more fun than throwing up on the entire enemy team and not being able to see yourself on the screen?
Also takes more skill than most ADCs due to low MS and no blink/dash to reposition

willwwww

06-14-2013

My favourite champion is Miss Fortune

nahtanhtaed

06-14-2013

Swain of course. He is an awesome Bird Man that can be a pain when trying to kill. All around a fun champion to play (especially with a Zhonya's Hourglass).

Regem Messor

06-14-2013

I personally like Pantheon. Not only is he the Spartan of war in the game, but he also provides such a great offence. I also like his ultimate, it's pretty cool, but the timing is hard.

BlackDiamondFox

06-14-2013

Zyra. She's very underappreciated as an AP carry but if you play her right you can stomp face.

ATrain8107

06-15-2013

Jayce. Jack of all trades. Ranged/melee, can carry dps, can be bruiser, has escapability and gap closers, beast mode poke ability, and really fun to play on top of it all

Clickster

06-15-2013

Hecarim!
Nobody is more fun than my little pony.

Tieria Caspaira

06-15-2013

Lord Zed

Kills power rangers and doesnt afraid of anything

Caius Cosades

06-15-2013

Renekton

He shreds so many people early game, then he can just go into a straight tank and mess with people for fun.

Thaiboxer87

06-15-2013

Garen, especially after they remade his steel legion skin
he looks slick as fck!!! He is God if allowed to snowball into mid game. Build tank and crit, and u will dive head into their tank line and shred them all down...wat was that, adc is near attempting to kite?? easy, q towards him spin the fck outta him and ignite..save the ult for ya tanks--no one escapes. my favorite reaction is actually from teamates.."WOA..garen...let me have a kill b4 this game ends "