Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's your favorite Champion!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrfsrChaos

04-25-2013

Fizz

He's mobile, slippery, fun, and frustrating for the other team. Also he has some of the most playful and fun dialogue in-game to play with. There's something immensely satisfying hearing Fizz yell "SHHHAAAARRRKKK!!!" right before you're about to clean up a team fight.

Teh Okami

04-25-2013

Sejuani

High cc. That laugh. The fact she didnt 100% need a rework but the rework is a very nice touch. great initiator with her stunlock ulti. The last one is that she rides a pretty damn awesome boar.

br00tz

04-25-2013

Wukong, so much strength and defence, it's awesome. His ult is wicked, and if you get in trouble you can just decoy and walk away.

TheHeroOfHeaven

05-15-2013

My favorite champion is Orianna.
She's hot, cool voice, nice animation, great skins, game shanging ult, and depends on skillshots, totally m style :').

ZagathO

05-15-2013

1. My favorite champ is Elise coz She is so sexy

Viner16

Recruiter

05-15-2013

Volibear.

His Q is great for keeping enemies in the fight or ganking, his W allows him to easily finish off enemies, his E clears minion waves and jungle camps swiftly and his Passive just allows him to sustain so much

All I want is a Battlecast Volibear skin

Phiisch

05-15-2013

i got to say thresh out wrecks every other champ ive played. i love his pull, his E is a pull/push, and his ult slows 99%. he is a great support too, with his q.

Not to mention that deep terror thresh looks fantstic

P A U IL

05-15-2013

Favorite champ has to probably be Varus, has good sustain for CS and can initiate team fights or catch people out in the jungle with his ult

Froggy DC

05-15-2013

1. Vi.
2. Dat ass + falcon punch.

Finnick 9

05-15-2013

Cassiopeia!

She is awesome! I love her appearence, her abilities and she is fun to play