Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's your favorite Champion!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lycanequus

04-25-2013

Nunu
He is so much fun to play top with AP tank.
Harass, take dmg, Nom minion, repeat.

BaconMan132

04-25-2013

Karthus
"R"
Huehuehue

Hazard The Fox

04-25-2013

Zilean
Has a pretty interesting lore and his powers are pretty cool. Also fun to troll the enemy team with his ult :P

Demon Sentinel

04-25-2013

This was hard because I dont main any champ or role, I can barely play the same champ a few times in a row.

Volibear is extremely fun, I build him full hp tank, dive into an entire team kill 2-3 and walk out. His W is a great finisher and I get fed easily with it. His ganks are great, running in on all fours and flipping the squishy for an easy kill.

Froggy DC

04-25-2013

Riven, because everybody runs when your sword is bigger than your champion.

Zouchouten

04-25-2013

Riven.
She was one of my first champions and I love her passive and ult. Mobility and damage all rolled into one.

ASAP Grizzly

04-25-2013

Ezreal would have to be my favorite. He is a very safe ADC pick, and when paired with an aggressive support like Leona or Thresh, your opponents will be running in fear. His kit is perfect. A built in flash, spammable Q poke, free attack speed steroids for your team with your W, and not to mention your passive increases your attack speed for every ability you land. The ult takes the cake though. Nothing beats the feeling of catching a low health opponent who thinks they just got away. The Q has to be a close second to his ult. applies on hit affects, scales well with AD,shortens cooldowns on all his abilities, and has a good range that makes it easier to compete with the likes of Cait or Trist. Not to mention, he is currently the only one with a ultimate skin
In all, Ezreal is where it's at for the role of ADC.

GentleManly Tige

04-25-2013

Oh god, I don't know. I'm choosing between Kha'Zix and Hecarim.

Oh screw it, I'm choosing Hecarim. He's a fantastic jungler with some of the best ganks in the game. He snowballs excellently and if he is fed, you'd better watch out for his engage and sustain in a team fight. He's so powerful if fed, but he falls off hard if not, which is his one con. I still love him with a passion though.

Shardicus

04-25-2013

Right now I really dig Irelia.

She has the best farming tool in the game, interesting options for her build path (don't let people tell you otherwise), and a little true damage.

Also she has the best booty. Frostblade, for real.

the epic cow

04-25-2013

SHEN. If you've never played him go buy him RIGHT NOW BRO. I SAID RIGHT NOW WHY U STILL READIN?. the ability to save teammates and his amazing ability to jungle just op