Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's your favorite Champion!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoNek0

12-14-2012

Jayce hasn't been said yet, So... I'd have to choose Jayce, great combo damage Overall one of the best bruiser top lane..

Beef All The Way

12-14-2012

Jungle karthus.....http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...QEwAA&dur=1340 (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://oceloteworld.net/images/ocegag/KarthusKeyboard.jpg&imgrefurl=http://oceloteworld.net/gag/3181/karthus-keyboard/&h=866&w=900&sz=86&tbnid=g15E8PJ8-33PrM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=94&zoom=1&usg=__lck35A0pxipX0DZhJq0vMMlak84=&docid=fID8w7tC6LXStM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=nFLLUM6eDOOy2wXnzoHoBQ&ved=0CDQQ9QEwAA&dur=1340)

pluss noone ever expects the jungle karth to start at thier red..... COUNTER JUNGLE KARTH JUNGLE!!!

Exiler7

02-26-2013

Quote:
White Mon:
My favorite champion is Teemo, I love the other teams reaction after I get a shroom kill.

Same bro, Captain Teemo all the way!

Desperate Izzy

Recruiter

02-26-2013

WARWICK!!!

Jungle--Hybrid Tankwick is so good...

AP items buff up his Q for more lifesteal, while AD and health make him unkillable and deadly when trying to run away from. i fell in love with him, he is my main jungler!

Hyp3rr

02-27-2013

Diana she is just so much fun to play and she gets to be such a scary beast mid-late game its almost funny.

HyenaOfLeisure

02-27-2013

Volibear. I play him as support, which not everyone loves, however it feels so satisfying to have eaten bot lane tower before the 5 minute mark, and with wards see a 4 man gank on its way, only to turn it into a quadra kill for your carry. His fling makes tower hugging redundant, and is a hilarious way to make people burn their start-game flash, making first blood incredibly easy. Along with that his slow is godly when ranked up properly, not to mention AoE, and if the enemy support is out of range of your carry? just ult and attack the incoming creep wave for a clean up they never saw coming. Trollybear, tanking towers and getting carries fed since level 2. EMBRACE THE STORM!

TSM Lambent

02-27-2013

TEEMO

Teemo is my favorite character. (Volibear second, Also as support) The reason I love teemo is that he is good anywhere (well atleast not as well in jungle). He can do anything. Support, mid, roaming (not jungle), trapping, baiting, top lane. Also, those shrooms are OP with rabadons XD

I have the panda teemo skin.

Being he is the first champion I have ever gotten a PENTA-KILL with, I have to love him!

"Captain Teemo, on duty!"

Khori Lake

02-27-2013

Favorite Champion and Why? Such a tough question because I have so many I like. Wukong is a beast, Swain is slow and steady, Garen is a Garentee. But, I guess in the end.

Fizz is my favorite Champion. Almost impossible to trap, quick and light weight. Can act as unseen Jungler with right Build. Works in any lane. And lets face it, dude makes a giant shark (Or Whale) appear out of the ground. Got to love that. With Fizz, I typically show my opponents to a watery grave.

"SHARK!"

GusterMcGusgus

02-27-2013

Twisted fate.
He has a stun, a slow aoe and replenishes his own mana. great poker, awesome ganker, coolest champion. and he's so damn hard it makes your heart race while in game.

CygnusA

04-25-2013

I like playing Shen as a support. I think he is one of the more overlooked support champs in the game, I mean he has mostly everything you would want in a supoport. His Q can help you and your AD sustain lane. His E combined with an exhaust can set up your AD with an easy kill/first blood. If your runes and masteries are built correctly, Shen's tankyness, combined with his W, can I allow you to initiate without taking too much damage. Lastly, Shen's ult is what makes Shen, well, Shen: 1. Saving top from getting raped 2. Keeps your AD alive in that one v one exchange with the opponent's AD 3. Making opponents RAGE! Overall, great champion.