Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's your favorite Champion!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UbberTengen

12-01-2012

Xin Zhao.
I love his kit: manly, simple and straightforward.
Charge to the frontline, isolate my enemy for 1vs1 and kill him.

He was made for me :3

Jonheath291

12-01-2012

Nocturne....

Because everyone ****s themselves when I use the ulti lmao

Nowevil

12-01-2012

My favorite champ is Sona, the low cooldowns and Power Chord make a lot of fun.

Dowwnwind

12-01-2012

jungle master yi.

the first melee champ i could actually play, and do this day i still cant play xin, or tryndamere for whatever reason. not only that, with master yi, ive only ever been counter jungled, and shut down one time, by an elise jungle. also, his jungle clear isnt too bad, nor is it to the problem that lolking makes it out to be. i start showing jungle prsence at level 2, and normally get my first successful gank either at that time, or by level 3. on top of that, hes easy to snowball with, and get fed 9-0 by 13 minutes.

his only problem is his lack of a decent CC or tankiness, but hes supposed to be an assassin anyway considering his kit is designed for it, and the fact that most teams i get in ranked dont understand how to poke properly to set him up. his major drawback is that a team has to kind of be focused around him, for him to really shine. (around 1k elo or so anyway)

RedTube Madness

12-01-2012

nunu

-tank support
-cc
-is a yeti

BigBadBennyBoo

12-01-2012

Not even funny how much I like vayne <3 she's fairly easy to use and when fed SO MUCH FUN

Aeshura

12-01-2012

Draven.
Because he's Draaaaven.

IntangibleOne

12-14-2012

Tristana. Ive played her so much since I bought her. Her late game damage is trememdous (though not quite vayne's or kog'maw's since her abilities scale with ap). Her kit is extremely fun and easy to escape with or get kills early game. She is also annoying as hell (i know this because ive played against an enemy trist several times)

abukev

12-14-2012

karthus, Q spam FTW!!

PsyRoseLight

12-14-2012

Garen
He was the 1st champ I ever got good with so easy and simple to use and I still play him today when I feel like a simple game
Ok