Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's your favorite Champion!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reneexo

11-26-2012

Honestly my favorite champ is Ashe. I've been playing her as my main since I started playing League. I love her kit. She may not be the strongest AD champion, but her CC makes up for it. She's actually great as a support as well. People say she sucks, but when I play it's a whole new field. I have most the of the skins for her as well xD

LoLersBane

11-26-2012

Lux, great range, safely dish out damage in team fights, able to protect your team with shield, respectable cc, and the #1 reason LAUGH

GamerETs

11-26-2012

Ahri hands down/

Why? Because her ulti makes her who she is, that dive makes positioning easier and a quick escape. Also gives me the turret dive capability without being to severely punished, secured many kills with this.

On another note, firefox ahri is The sexiest skin in the game

11-26-2012

I like Caitlyn. Its easy to farm with her and she has a free flash skill with her 90 caliber net.

Nervyr

11-26-2012

Ahri.

Because Scaling True Damage with a short cool down makes Darius wish he was more OP.
Because CC that not only silences the targets, but makes them walk into turret range helplessly makes most other mids cry.
Because Dodging Runeborn Zerath's Ulti with your Ulti and killing him in between blasts is the most epic 1v1 micro situation ever.

and becuase. your Ahri.

Hollywood U

11-26-2012

my favorite is downright darius. if you know wat i mean. i like him since he is the new lebron james, fresh out the box and dunking since 1985. actually a little more like michael jordan, since like he dunks on ppls head if u know wat i mean

XH0LYX

11-26-2012

1) Darius
2) Reason Op as heck

iralos7713

11-26-2012

My current favorite is probably Ryze. He's so tanky as a mid and still deals good damage. I remember i got chased by a nocturne who ulted me and feared me, and then I QWREQ'd his ass.

lonewolf787787

Recruiter

11-30-2012

MANTHEON!!!
Why you ask? Because he's the manliest sky dropper in the league and owns everyone.

trg1234

11-30-2012

My favorite champion is Darius when I lane top lane and reach level 6 I pull them into their deaths BOOM BOOM DOUBLE KILL I love it