Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's your favorite Champion!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nax Karaal

11-25-2012

Shyvana

The way she walk, I don't know why, but I can't stop to love it.

Jneu333

11-25-2012

Twisted fate for the win (Sorry Amumu your 2nd) He is just SO EPIC! I dominate mid with him and top too.
His ult is sooo good if you know how to use it. He is awesome

FairyCharmed

11-25-2012

Teemo (sorry Lulu :/ You're a close second though...), because I mean... he's adorable (I use his Panda skin), and his shrooms are epic, and his kit... well, I just love him for everything he is :3

Finneywinny

11-25-2012

My favorite is definitely Karma, (Sorry TF! I Still Love You!) great burst, great sustain, snowballs hard if farm fed or champ fed, slow + stun .(W) I mean, whats not to like?

Kryterro

11-25-2012

Tristana. First off nobody ever expects she is good and early game kills are super easy to get with her. Also, shes my best player and recently the lowest i've gone is 7/6/something. But, thats besides the point. She is also a lot of fun to hop around with her w, and she has sick blue hair!

Parasauralophus

11-25-2012

Nunu,
fun to harass with in lane, enduro-laner, very hard to catch, and hiding in a bush and watching the other team unknowingly walk into a fully charged ult is one of the most satisfying plays in the game.

Aiou

11-25-2012

Kennen is my favorite champion.
His mobility is great with his E, and it is great for running away and chasing enemies. It is also great for applying Mark of Storm. His Q does tons of damage mid-late game if built correctly and landed. His W does a bulk of damage if you've applied Mark of Storm to the targets. And I love his AOE Ult.

ChaosForger

11-25-2012

Tristana - amazing lategame, unstoppable when fed (keep rocket jumping), amazing 90% attack speed steroid, push for juking(busta shot) and spammable ignite(sorta) early levels.

SWZproductions

11-25-2012

Akali, almost no other champion can beat her in burst damage. Also she has a built in lich bane with her q.

Healz Please

11-25-2012

Quote:
StalkerFace:

2. Reason why you love him

Sexist!

My favourite is Sona. I love her poke and utility. Speed buff + slow opponent is always fun.