Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's your favorite Champion!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StalkerFace

11-23-2012

Right know my favorite champion is Singed. Reason why cause he is a good troller at running away while they die haha so tell me.

RULES
1. [1] Champion ONLY 1
2. Reason why you love him
3. It can only be one Champion

altun7

11-23-2012

Amumu nuff said

his aoe is amazing and he is such a little tank
there is so many ways you could build him, which is amazing

all round great champion

altun7

11-23-2012

Amumu nuff said

his aoe and tankiness is amazing. you can play him aggressive or you could use him to initiate hard for team. all around great champ and my favorite.

best person for my role. Jungle.

Tanathalis

11-24-2012

Favorite champion is Skarner, after 20 mins I can 1v2 the other 2 top laners, if it gets ugly he can slow, give himself a shield, and buff his Ms. works great with mid/jungler that dosnt need blue buff.

seam0nk3y

11-24-2012

Nocturne- making kids cry since 1973 qq
Anyways I love him because you can jungle and just pown face in at top and even bot ( I like breaking the meta lol ) his skillset is amazing imo and just fun to fly into a enemy outa nowhere all of a sudden

Korean Legacy

11-24-2012

1. Currently, I love Jungle Amumu.
2. Not only he has good jungle presence, but his bandage toss and ult is super good (dat aoe). I think I have stolen Baron with the bandage/ult/smite combo at least 5 times within this past month. And not to mention he is very tanky = hard to die.

Proxy345

11-25-2012

My main favorite champion is Sona,her kit is perfect for me. She has strong poke,heal,movement speed boost for escape,a slow and a stun,and her own base AD and AP perma buff from her Q,pretty much like bruisers have,which alot of supports don't have. I dominate bot lane with her majority of the time because I abuse the hell out of her kit,and don't play passive much.

JRiMi

11-25-2012

My favorite is ziggs hands down. He's fun to play and ppl think he sucks for some reason and then I proceed to roll them. Plus Dat ult

Awafruit

11-25-2012

Varus FTW. If you play him correctly you can dominate botlane easily, his ult its very useful in teamfights, to kill a single champ or scaping of all a team. Just perfect for me

White Mon

11-25-2012

My favorite champion is Teemo, I love the other teams reaction after I get a shroom kill.