Boram Darkwill's"Demise."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aurionin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

So, Boram Darkwill has had a reputation of coming back to life after he's died, but this is the longest he's been dead before, so everyone's assuming he's dead. Anyways, so Boram Darkwill had 2 sons, one of which was Keiran Darkwill, who was killed by Swain in a duel for the title of Noxian High Commander, and the other is unknown. I brought this up a while back, when Darius was released along with the last couple JoJs, but do you guys think that Boram is dead, or that his "missing" son will surface soon? I mean, the son of Noxus' greatest leader can't be able to stay hidden very easily, especially when both his father and brother were killed within such a close timespan.

Konoton

11-24-2012

I think that Swain managed to take him out for good, even knowing that he comes back from the dead. Swain is kinda a tactical genius that way.
Like a Noxian Ursarkar E. Creed.

Aurionin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Yeah, even if it's true, I'm still wondering about his missing son. I mean, he could be the only real threat left to Swain's rule, if he were to show his face.

StarkRavenMad

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurionin View Post
Yeah, even if it's true, I'm still wondering about his missing son. I mean, he could be the only real threat left to Swain's rule, if he were to show his face.
Riot already claimed that this son had no intention of taking the throne, and understood that his brother signed his own death warrant when he challenged Swain.

Ask the Herald

11-25-2012

I'd like to see Boram's one surviving son join the League to avenge his father....

Have him voiced by Jonny Yong Bosch

Aurionin

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarkRavenMad View Post
Riot already claimed that this son had no intention of taking the throne, and understood that his brother signed his own death warrant when he challenged Swain.
Yeah, but it doesn't change the fact that Swain should be viewing him as a huge threat to his rule.

StarkRavenMad

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurionin View Post
Yeah, but it doesn't change the fact that Swain should be viewing him as a huge threat to his rule.
To stress over a factor that expresses uncaring would be unintelligent. Swain has support of a large number of VERY notable figures that take part of the League. If he does fight, for revenge, or against Swain, it won't be as him as a leader, but him as an individual. If he does fight FOR Swain, it could be considered poetic irony.

Dolphin PhD

11-25-2012

Who knows. Maybe he is building up to something. Waiting for the right time to strike?

Nothing is sweeter then surprising the guy who is always a few steps ahead.

Cerubois

11-26-2012

I feel like they could have played up Boram Darkwill's death a bit more. I mean, he gets killed mysteriously, the Demacians claim to know nothing about it... and then Riven shows up at the League a month later...

Up until the last JoJ I wondered if she had something to do with it. It would have been an interesting turn of events, with Riven unintentionally helping Swain rise to power. At the very least, I would have expected Noxus to suspect her, having means, motive, and opportunity.

Geokhan

11-26-2012

Wiki actually think Talon is the culprit, which seems odd to me.

Yeah, Talon COULD pull it off, but why? There is no profit and the DuCosteau (spelling=fail I know) respected the former leader of Noxus. Swain seems much more likely culprit.

Also, I do think Boram Darkwill is dead. They burned the body. So I think that's done with, but the other brother could make an appearance.