pve?

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Srs Buisness

11-23-2009

Just wondering, but will pve also be added to this in the near or far future? The gameplay and design of this game would make pve quite interesting.

WΎR ؃ LL

11-23-2009

I think there should be boss bots like a huge dragon waiting at base in PVE maps.

If you beat it you get a nice Rune(only get 1, can't redo it for another rune) or something. They could have many of these and have some more stuff to do than 1 map how it is right now. Maybe give you a cheap tier 1 rune if you repeat?

Not sure Riot is able to do this though, they said we have to wait possibly all the way til June 2010 just for season 1 to start.

NaiteW

11-23-2009

I think this question was answered 3 times before. The answer was NO, this game is highly based on pvp.

EDIT; Yes I agree with you that it'll make the game quite interesting. There are only numbered game studios in the industry who make isometrics RPG RTS style games.

/facepalm

Autern

11-23-2009

You're joking, right?

Drake O Dagger

11-23-2009

This game will be no fun if there is NEVER any PvE. As it is, I can't even play the game anymore because I find it boring. There needs to be far more variety and options before this game will really hold my interest, and PvE will go a long way to do that.

WΎR ؃ LL

11-23-2009

Have you guys ever played SAGA or Battleforge, etc?

They are PVP strategy games, but they have PVE maps so you can earn troops, cards, LVL up, etc.

If they added PVE to this in the form how I said it'd work nicely, I just feel they are already behind so don't look for this within the next year or more.

Barotix

11-23-2009

MMORPG is that way ~>

NaiteW

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake O Dagger View Post
This game will be no fun if there is NEVER any PvE. As it is, I can't even play the game anymore because I find it boring. There needs to be far more variety and options before this game will really hold my interest, and PvE will go a long way to do that.

I'll wait till Diablo 3 comes out and read this statement again while laughing.
Or Starcraft 2 rather. ^.^

Drake O Dagger

11-23-2009

-_- You guys who are all PvP get real annoying with how much you dis the ideas for PvE when there are far MORE people supporting the idea. You're a minority compared to how many I've seen that want PvE, so just leave us PvE people alone.

WΎR ؃ LL

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barotix View Post
MMORPG is that way ~>
They have bots in this game for practice already man. PVE would mean adding bosses, story and rewards to the bot games, not a big deal and not out of the question.

12345 ... 11