Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

****ty bots..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

beastiod

11-23-2012

On my other account (which is at lower level than this one) I noticed a few glitches when I played 5vBots.

1. As Jax I kept on Stunning then. The only problem is it only stunned them half the time.. And Warwick never even slowed down when i stunned him. This happened from level 3-18...

2. When I ignited or poisoned (Teemo) I always make sure the target has less health than the ignite or poison would take, to I make sure they are dead, the problem was when i left them and couldn't see them they wouldn't die. Every time I followed them they died. This is a huge problem because I lost quite a lot of kills because of this.

Please Fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crosisx2

11-23-2012

these aren't bugs, you aren't doing enough damage or they are getting heals that you don't see from fog of war. like Soraka or summoner heal