how do u counter garen and morde

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Navex575

10-08-2010

That is my question. I play tanks, to be exact alistar, rammus, amumu what is my role when playing against those two charectors

Cesog

10-08-2010

magic resist

Methin

10-08-2010

Garen: stack armor primary and magic resist secondary
Mordekiaser: opposite of Garen

AntiTcb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

Armor for Garen, and Magic Resist for Morde unless he's building AD.

Skywalk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

how to counter morde? really easy, when u hear the morde ultimate, the one who has it must survive, he has to run the **** out, and survive so it doesnt turn from 5v5 to 4v6. having alot of magic resist help vs morde, the best trick to counter morde is to kill him level 1, where he is the most weak. lvl 1 morde is ****, what makes mordekaiser strong is the ability to level faster then anyone, you can kill creeps like knife in butter, i usualy have 200 minions creeps more then any other hero in the map when i play morde, so i hit lvl 18 and others are lvl 15-16 this really help, so if u want to own a mordekaiser, gank him lvl 1 and when he come back gank him again, then ur pretty much set fir a easy victory. vs garen, boots of speed early game is very nice, having a ward to to put in bushes if your on side lanes helps alot so you can harass him when he hide in bush, make sure he doesnt see your ward because he can just spin on top of your ward and kill it without ever detecting your ward. guardian angel own garen because he's know that even if he kills u ur gonna revive so this doesnt help its team.

Carados

10-08-2010

Morde? Tell your carry to build QSS. He is now worthless.

Nizari

10-08-2010

Man, I was solo lane against both Morde AND Garren a few games ago as amumu....

I got first blood on Morde but it was painful for the next 15 minutes. So painful, so many tower dives.

Khalahn

10-08-2010

As mentioned, QSS on your highest damage champs and Morde becomes a walking sack of hp with only base damage to go on.

Kday

10-08-2010

Trick with morde is you have to know when you can commit. Huge issue people have is they let morde wear them down with his E to the point of you dying from his R + ignite. Just do a timed burst on him while he just used his spells and he has no defense.

Also fighting away from creeps helps a lot as his shield wont fill up so fast.

PvE Teemo

10-08-2010

QSS is probably one of the best most underrated items in the game. Completely shuts down morde and morg in a lot of cases ^_____^ Most people don't even consider it.