Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
This started happening today
1) Started League of Legends from Star menu.
2) Patcher popped up, and all of the links work.
3) When I hit 'Play' the Patcher disappears from my screen and my icon menu.
4) I Re-launched the League Patcher.
5) Says "A version of League of Legends is already running, terminate it?"
6) I hit yes, and the patcher comes up again.
7) I hit play, and is disappeares again.
8) I go to task manager to see if it is being hidden or stopping completely.
9) I Repeat the same process, and it disappears from my task manager.
10) Even though it disappears from the task manager, #5 pops up again.
11) I re-download the ENTIRE game, yet the exact same error occurs
Taken from an old thread, but its the exact same problem and there was no solution. Can anyone help please?