Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New issue, league of legends pop up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReapersHusky

11-23-2009

Description of problem
I have played dozens of games without ever having issue, recently when I join a game, select my character, runes, etc. When the 1 minute timer ends and the screen disapears to begin loading, a small "league of legends' pop up appears. I have been freezing here for the last 6 games. Task manager can't close the frozen pop up, and I can't rejoin the game. Restarting the computer the issue happens all over again. I tried re-downloading LoL and the pop up is still freezing. I have also tried turning off my anti virus program and it still happens.

Steps to reproduce
Sample:

1. Logged into the Game Client
  2. Clicked on "Play Game."
  3. Joined a game called "game," hosted by "host"
  4. Was on a Team.
  5. Entered Champion Selection Page
  6. Selected Champion "cho'gath"
  7. Game Launch
  8. Game froze on league of legends pop up.
email is [EMAIL="IAMCANADIAN65@hotmail.com"]IAMCANADIAN65@hotmail.com[/EMAIL], any help would be appreciated.
edit: the exact wording is "League of Legends (TM) Beta Client is not responding
If i wait long enough (25minutes) for the game to load, the game ends, and I am brought to the end of game chat/stats page and it says "-100% xp for leaving" at this point the League of Legends pop up is still on the screen. I have also tried running the program as an administrator and to no avail.

Game does same thing for bot games, I have never had this issue for dozens of games in the past. Tried Re-installing, no avail, still does it.

please help =(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krabypatrick

07-22-2010

i got the same problem... ='( yesterday it was all good... hmmm hey Topicstarter do you recently update an framework update from microsoft?