What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Echorion

11-23-2012

This poll is already down the tubes because people think they can get LIMITED skins, and they can't. Literally, about 1/3rd of them at least voted because they thought this, and now the entire vote is going to be based on people's confusion. The 5th and 4th options would be in the lead right now if not for how stupid people can be =/

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwazzimoto View Post
It helps to keep the people that bought them back in the day pacified that they got a good deal...
They were told up front a year ago during their retirement they could return. It would make no difference. No promises were made it wouldn't come back at that price point.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/l...-november-25th

RG zate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

i want this skin http://lol.corgasm.org/assets/champions/ezreal_2.jpg plox

Kwazzimoto

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomous Elise View Post
This. Hippalus should clarify this on the poll itself.

No, he shouldn't. Anyone too dumb to realize the difference between legacy and limited hasn't been paying attention.

I don't particularly care if the limited edition ones come back, but the idea that people are voting for it blindly cause they don't know what they're getting is totally wrong. A lot of people want a lot of LEGACY skins to come back. I've been advocating for it for awhile, and even in this thread people are talking about which ones they'd like to buy.

I'd be totally cool with a combination of 5 and 6 as far as sales go.

Kwazzimoto

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
They were told up front a year ago during their retirement they could return. It would make no difference.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/l...-november-25th

Maybe not, but Riot is still in the bizness of making money. I'd pay 50% off just to get access to them again.

Dr Jimmy

11-23-2012

I'd be curious as to which legacy skins they would bring back... not thinking omg I can has kitty kat take all my votes.

Kwazzimoto

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echorion View Post
This poll is already down the tubes because people think they can get LIMITED skins, and they can't. Literally, about 1/3rd of them at least voted because they thought this, and now the entire vote is going to be based on people's confusion. The 5th and 4th options would be in the lead right now if not for how stupid people can be =/

You can't prove this on any level. It's absolutely speculation on your part.

I think 5th and 6th together would be a great idea.

Adjudicator

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwazzimoto View Post
Maybe not, but Riot is still in the bizness of making money. I'd pay 50% off just to get access to them again.
At the very least they should bundle them for an increased discount. A legacy skin is not worth the same price as a newer skin like Frostblade Irelia at their sale prices.

Echorion

11-23-2012

You would think people would prefer to have %50 or 75% off other skins, rather than these:

Sasquatch Nunu
Nottingham Ezreal
Blacksmith Poppy
Masquerade Evelynn
Scuba Gragas
Spectacular Sivir
Mr. Mundoverse
Toxic Dr. Mundo
Swamp Master Kennen
Hextech Sion
Yellow Jacket Shen
Red Riding Annie
Leopard Nidalee
Dragon Knight Mordekaiser
Sonoran Kog'Maw
Kingpin Twitch
Professor Ryze
Shamrock Malphite
Highland Tryndamere
Pharaoh Amumu
Badger Teemo

Kwazzimoto

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
At the very least they should bundle them for an increased discount. A legacy skin is not worth the same price as a newer skin like Frostblade Irelia.

Agreed. I already know I'd spend at least 3k RP....