What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pwnage Engage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Correct - it would be legacy skins only, which are mostly skins that were retired during sales events in the past two years.
More ppl need to read this.

I dont think GD knows the difference between Limited Edition and Legacy.

I'm pretty sure when ppl think of 'Legacy retired skins' they imagine Kitty Kat Katarina, Zombie Ryze, Silent Night Sona, etc.

Amariithynar

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Correct - it would be legacy skins only, which are mostly skins that were retired during sales events in the past two years.
REALLY would like to see skins that are older than just a year more than anything, like the sports-related ones. Back when I first started playing, I didn't realize how much I enjoy this game, and I scoffed at the limited skins... guys, don't make my mistake!

Mr M0nday

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Putting old legacy up for sale gives nothing to those who purchased many of them in the past. Dont punish old and loyal customers. We want a sale that can benefit us aswell.

Sir Hamilton III

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRODEEZY View Post
do NOT bring back retired skins for all these new players that have been crying about. Those nottingham ezreal-esque ones sure, but I swear to god if you put my regifted amumu on sale I'm going to cut somebody.
lol @ this getting negged.

silly new kids wanting what they don't deserve. tsk tsk

lReinl

11-23-2012

Spectacular Sivir *.*

Blues

11-23-2012

I personally would like to see more skins retired.

Kijitow

11-23-2012

Glad to see this poll up, though I've gotta admit I'm still a bit saddened that there's no event today.

I want to spend RP now! :P

Shiny Eevee

11-23-2012

Hippalus, I have a question - I know you probably will not see this, but...
Sonoran Kog'Maw is a legacy skin.
Does that mean that he has a chance to go on sale as long as the bottom vote wins?
You know, this one? 50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store)

Serata

11-23-2012

Bring back ze Kitty Kat Katarina!

Kwazzimoto

11-23-2012

Please do this legacy skin thing. Make them all available. Old legendaries included..... I will pay so much... (50% off is fair too).

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ght=kwazzimoto

@Hippalus There are a fair amount of us that would give an awful lot for access to the legacy skin vault. I would LOVE if this actually happened. What are the chances you guys will actually do this? Can you do it even if it doesn't get the votes?