What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaSoxs

11-23-2012

No love for 50% of rune pages...qq

Shadow Master

11-23-2012

I hope boosts are on sale anyway, regardless of votes.

In fact, a small number of votes means people just don't even think about or buy boosts much, so a sale would get more people buying them.

LordFeint

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

As a proud owner of Haunting Nocturne and Bewitching Nidalee I have no issue with Riot re-releasing Limited Edition skins.
Provided that they release them for ONE day only, that every player who purchased these skins while they were actually "LE" get a full RP refund for said skins and that they release ALL of the LE skins (excepting physical event skins of course) and finally that every one of the skins is released at 1820 RP apiece.

They could this every year on Black Friday or another day and make some good money.

Plus at 1820 a pop, they'd hardly flood the market.

Oh, and lastly. Hipp, would you PLEASE hurry up and either release a skin-trading function or start closing these annoying 2k upvote beggar threads?

RexSaur

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetaphrem View Post
Considering this is after the holidays when you know you'll have 2 new champs and the whole Snowdown Showdown (that's probably not even what it's called; I'm tired shush) it'd be kinda moot if we had already wasted all our money by then on stuff that is full price....I voted for bonus RP on purchase of RP but it would be nice if whatever event was going on in December was extended to take advantage of this "sale."
That is the goal of this sale in the first place.

You think its in January by a coincidence?They want you to spend on both December with the showdown stuff and with the sales on January.

Economicz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Will the legacy legendary skins be on sale if option 6 happens or will they just be available?

Synchr√łnicity

11-23-2012

Red hood annie plzzzzzzzzzzz q_q <3

ARGorilla

11-23-2012

Omg spectacular sivir back in store????? Loool i need that skin

SculptorOvFlesh

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexSaur View Post
That is the goal of this sale in the first place.

You think its in January by a coincidence?They want you to spend on both December with the showdown stuff and with the sales on January.
Been saying this since the Black Firday Sale was shot down. Expect a 1830, 1350 and 2-4 975 rp skins. Mark my words.

A Kobold Knight

Recruiter

11-23-2012

Annie In Wonderland, Annie In Wonderland, Annie In Wonderland, Annie In Wonderland, Annie In Wonderland, Annie In Wonderland, Annie In Wonderland, Annie In Wonderland, Annie In Wonderland, Annie In Wonderland, Annie In Wonderland, Annie In Wonderland, Annie In Wonderland, Annie In Wonderland, Annie In Wonderland, Annie In Wonderland, Annie In Wonderland, and Annie In Wonderland.

LordFeint

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Economicz View Post
Will the legacy legendary skins be on sale if option 6 happens or will they just be available?
Reading comprehension fail.
Or am I the only one who sees the 50% off Legacy skins under option 6?