What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

@Hippalus - I thought last years christmas skins also counted as legacy (leblanc, maokai, heimer, and 1 more that I forgot).

Sheogowrath

11-23-2012

Skin Supersale. Those old legacy skins mostly suck, thus why they were retired. If Silent Night Sona was on that list, I'd vote in a heartbeat. But since she's not, a supersale introducing new skins at discounted prices would be way more epic, especially with the superior quality of new skins these days.

Let Me Blow You

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-23-2012

Shouldn't this thread be a sticky?

Mahgnificent

11-23-2012

pin this topic and leave it up over the weekend

Eat Orange Be K

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Flame View Post
Have Riot specified why this years Harrowing event skins are considered legacy while all other events are limited edition?
Because after Legacy Program started (November of last year, so Harrowing was already over), all Harrowing and Snowdown were to be released under the Legacy Program rather than limited. The timing was why last year's Snowdown were Legacy but Harrowing were Limited.

Let Me Blow You

Master Recruiter

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheogowrath View Post
Skin Supersale. Those old legacy skins mostly suck, thus why they were retired. If Silent Night Sona was on that list, I'd vote in a heartbeat. But since she's not, a supersale introducing new skins at discounted prices would be way more epic, especially with the superior quality of new skins these days.
It's not new skins, it's skins that haven't been on sale before.

Henry Plainview

11-23-2012

The rune page sale isn't doing too well, does that mean you won't be doing it again or just that it will happen a little bit later?

Tubyboulin

11-23-2012

With all the old players so concerned with their limited edition skins staying special, I say Riot create some new skins and make them only available to players who don't already own a limited edition skin. Then we'll see how much the old players like exclusivity.

judgeshowtunes

11-23-2012

Good stuff. I wish this had been out sooner, but a great sale is still a great sale. Also, once again it's very nice to see Hippalus getting involved. This guy is always posting and talking about stuff. Always.

Jixson

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
@Hippalus - I thought last years christmas skins also counted as legacy (leblanc, maokai, heimer, and 1 more that I forgot).
4th one was Gp.

Showdown skins from last year were Legacy, so they can come back.