What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Potatoe751

01-02-2013

Ive hear that you are going to put nemesis jax up for sale but personally i think that is jax's worst skin. Anyway that instead of nemesis u could put up jaximus?

And

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esepeonage View Post
Its kinda dumb some people like me just started playing this year and can never get kitty kat katarina and snow bunny nidalee so are we just sol or what?
Those skins will probably be rereleased next christmas with snowmeirdinger(sorry about spelling), toy soldier gp, and mistletoe leblanc

Rick James

01-03-2013

Is there a chance Team Spirit Anivia would come back?

Wang Warrior

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
That's the plan. They were retired because they were not up to the quality standards of newer Legendary skins, and like all retired Legacy skins, they are eligible to go on sale at a price that better reflects the current quality standards. Those who bought them at full price owned them for months or years longer than those who will have the opportunity to buy them on sale, and therefore got more value out of them.

As always, Legendaries that are currently active in the store will not go on sale.
So will skins such as dragon trainer Lulu and Mecha Kha'Zix go on sale on the 11th?

Cerocess

01-07-2013

42 skins and not a single one I want...

Cholelsterol

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmNguyening View Post
What skins on sale for january 11
yes when will they announce this? it's in just a couple days

Ngai Tahu

01-08-2013

3600RP Ready for Jan 11th, bring it on!

BlackrelaX

Master Recruiter

01-08-2013

Hehe, 120000 RP sitting patiently in my account.

OmgitzOmi

01-09-2013

I was about to spend my RP on a few skins, but I'm more likely to wait till Friday to see what they are giving us, hopefully they put some of the skins I wanted on sale :3 ..

Is the sale 100% happening? Cause I read a few of the red posts and saw he mentioned legacy skins, which were already on sale during the Snowdown.

Stark Midnight

01-09-2013

yes the sale is is 100% happening. The only question is what skins will go on sale, there are about 30 skins that have never been on sale that are eligible to go on sale. Also note that only some of the skins will be "new sales" probably half of them will be skins that have already been on sale.

DraxxusLord

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
***EDIT - Final Poll Results***

The results of the poll are in and the result is a virtual dead heat between option #4 and #6, each with approximately 15.5K votes across the 4 regions that participated (NA, EUW, EUNE and BR). The combined vote tally is:
  • 1,522 - 50% off boosts
  • 5,076 - 50% off rune pages
  • 5,249 - RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September)
  • 15,476 - 50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale)
  • 11,679 - 75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault)
  • 15,487 - 50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store)

Therefore our plan is as follows:

1) On January 11, the regular Friday sale will be replaced by a Skin Super Sale which will include some skins never before on sale (not Legendaries or other ineligible skins). As usual, three champions will also be on sale.

Thanks for participating!
Tommorow!!!!