What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neurotic Rainbow

12-18-2012

They should atleast put all of them back on sale from time to time it would still make them rarer than other skins but it still wouldn't totally exclude newer players from buying older skins, plus it would kinda be like christmas the last few weeks your waiting to get your favourite skin =D.

Cerys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

No idea if anyone from Riot will read this(Hippalus, or whomever), but thank you for the 910 RP rebate for the Legacy Legendary skin I owned(Annie in Wonderland) that'll be in the upcoming sale. It's not my preferred choice of action, but I really do appreciate the sentiment and the fact that you guys at least listened and didn't ignore everyone who had a Legacy Legendary skin.

Mr M0nday

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Very disappointed.

PXx

12-19-2012

Wasn't the sale support to be the "super skin sale" and not the "legacy sale"?

Boomerang69

12-19-2012

baron corki and firefighter trist are amazing

Esepeonage

12-19-2012

Its kinda dumb some people like me just started playing this year and can never get kitty kat katarina and snow bunny nidalee so are we just sol or what?

Emcee

12-23-2012

PLease put 7page rune bundle on sale on 11th too please saved my rp for that day

leXeRionl

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
We are working on ways that players who own Limited Edition skins like Kitty Kat Katarina can sell them to players who don't. There are several challenges with implementing this kind of system, one of which is that demand will be much higher than supply, which could mean prices of 5,000 RP for some of the rarer skins.
I like to collect as many rares as i can so shut up and take my money rare skin holders ;w;!!!! i would be more than happy if i could get limited skins at 5,000 - 10,000 RP each, sadly im having problems with my credit card... so im waiting a response from the bank cause otherwise ill lose this chance of getting all the legacy skins T_T and there are some of them that i would really love to have TT_TT (yea.. im getting desesperate by now...)

Edit:Ok, i knew i was going to receive some negative votes but hey (and that one was fast too)! lol, trade system for extremely rare skins that are also LIMITED so there wont be any more copies of those skins?!? Im already trowing my money at the screen but nothing happens D:!

Slayer Arminius

12-29-2012

Bring back some limited skins, Riot. Even if for just a week.
I understand people wil get mad, but it is unfair to 2012 players.

iAmNguyening

12-31-2012

What skins on sale for january 11