What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boonshays

12-14-2012

Last years Snowdown Showdown legacy skins not 50% off?
Hippalus pls.

Carisan

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by reimstopper View Post
so.... Support is going to give me a refund on my firefighter tristana skin due to this news right?
Why did i pay 1820 for this skin when it will now become 50% off after claims from reds that legendary skins will never go on sale.

Whether you decide to put them in the legacy vault or fully retire them, they are legendary, were legendary and always will be. Putting them half off is a slap in the face to anyone who purchased these skins. Especially the tf and annie skin owners.

nope

fLuenttt

12-16-2012

What about Renekton!!!

Corrupted Waffle

12-17-2012

how about haunted nocturne D:

TT Dreadnaught

12-17-2012

oh look
january
that time where i will be in basic
and wont be able to buy these
s'cool

Jinx

12-17-2012

Will there be underworld twisted fate?

ultra7k

12-17-2012

awesome, i've always meant to buy Crimson Akali. Went away from the game for a bit and she was gone...

I'll be sure to snag the skin this time around.

Zuvas

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Norm67 View Post
Since Headmistress Fiora is her Legacy skin, would it be eligible to be in that sale?
I had the RP to get that skin a couple days before the 13th, but I hesitated a bit too long ): haha
That skin is limited. Read better

lol @ person wanting 50% refund off her Tristana Fireworker skin. Dude when shops go on sale during Christmas holidays, do you bring them back items you bought last year and ask for a refund? ROFL wake up, life doesn't work like that

Neurotic Rainbow

12-18-2012

I just cannot believe legacy and/or limited edition skins are even a thing all it does is exclude newer players from getting some of their favourite skins that they were not around for It's just a stupid idea and anyone who thinks otherwise is just one of those people who like to wave there so called "rare" skins around. Personally I have a lot of legacy and/or limited skins but a lot of my friends who I introduce to the game cannot get their favourite skins most of the time. I have even had a couple of friends stop playing the game because they are really fussy about what their champions look like. I hate QQing but riot please.

Ebonwind

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurotic Rainbow View Post
I just cannot believe legacy and/or limited edition skins are even a thing all it does is exclude newer players from getting some of their favourite skins that they were not around for It's just a stupid idea and anyone who thinks otherwise is just one of those people who like to wave there so called "rare" skins around. Personally I have a lot of legacy and/or limited skins but a lot of my friends who I introduce to the game cannot get their favourite skins most of the time. I have even had a couple of friends stop playing the game because they are really fussy about what their champions look like. I hate QQing but riot please.
I'm with you. I played back in Dec '09 and (foolishly, apparently) didn't buy some legacy and limited skins that are now reworked. Before the rework, I was happily content with the default skin. Now that they are updated... I keep kicking myself for not getting them. I'd at least like a shot at getting old skins when they get retouched.