What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

violetsandpiper

11-23-2012

I think this poll might already be a little flawed from people not realizing the difference between the limited edition holiday skins and the actual legacy skins. Might be better to just run a huge skin sale with skins from #4,5,6.

Jezzail07

11-23-2012

It's not fair Hippalus, I'm sure A LOT of people are voting without knowing what skins are legacy and what are limited.
You HAVE TO let it clear on the first post of the poll, so it get fair votes. Please

Kwazzimoto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark Midnight View Post
It's called a super sale for a reason, its going to be +10 skins on sale some that haven't beenon sale already. This is the best deal because it gives you the highest chance of actually getting a skin you want on sale.

the other options will just be SEVERAL skins, meaning that even if you bring back a handful of legecies it will most likely be skins you don't want.

I believe that the SEVERAL part of that is in reference to them bringing back vault skins that are not part of a holiday sale.

Willus Maximus

11-23-2012

I really hope they don't bring back the old legacy skins. The reason I bought many of them in the first place is BECAUSE they were becoming legacy. Bringing them back kind of defeats the purpose...butt making more skins "legacy" sounds awesome!

jremmons

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetsandpiper View Post
I think this poll might already be a little flawed from people not realizing the difference between the limited edition holiday skins and the actual legacy skins. Might be better to just run a huge skin sale with skins from #4,5,6.
Yep. I knew that there were both legacy and limited edition skins, but did not know which fell into the different categories and now wish I could vote again to not include my previous response.

Jr Troopa

11-23-2012

Would the legacy skins include firefighter Tristana?

aCrAzYmAnWAlking

11-23-2012

RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September)

Kwazzimoto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

The legacy and limited definition is clear and always has been. You can look this up easily. Quit being butthurt that your thing is losing.

exe3

11-23-2012

Can we downvote the 5th option? I honestly don't feel that Legacy skins should be a thing. So mad atm that Safari Caitlyn for some reason was made legacy as i'm getting into Caitlyn now and it's the only one of her skins that I really want so i'm hoping you do bring back that with other legacy skins for sales.

Icebender

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwazzimoto View Post
The legacy and limited definition is clear and always has been. You can look this up easily. Quit being butthurt that your thing is losing.
I think it's past someone's bedtime...