What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ismileyyyyy

11-27-2012

Frozen Shen and Angler Jax please

MugenNightmare

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost Control View Post
Frozen Shen and Angler Jax please
Ikr?

Zworden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

i want all of those XD

Tattersail

11-27-2012

I know this has been asked a lot, but I think we all want an answer. You keep saying that Kitty Kat Katarina is not able to go back up for sale (for any price) and yet anyone who is in South East Asia is allowed to purchase her.... for 70% OFF!??? Why? Why are they allowed to get her but we are not?

There are also a couple other skins some are questioning but that's the main one. I understand you made a commitment but at the same time..... Why say one thing then turn around and let her go on sale on a different server?

Kahless

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmergencyTaco View Post
I WANT RED BARON CORKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And some cheaper rune pages would be nice too.
This. I want that skin too. Since its legendary it won't be on sale but I'm willing to pay full price for it and a bunch of other legacy skins

Pantazi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkahn21 View Post
I know this has been asked a lot, but I think we all want an answer. You keep saying that Kitty Kat Katarina is not able to go back up for sale (for any price) and yet anyone who is in South East Asia is allowed to purchase her.... for 70% OFF!??? Why? Why are they allowed to get her but we are not?

There are also a couple other skins some are questioning but that's the main one. I understand you made a commitment but at the same time..... Why say one thing then turn around and let her go on sale on a different server?

Very legit point...Riot. I want happy elf teemo then I will own them all! Teemo skins that is.

MaruFrozen

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Riot made a commitment years ago to the players that bought them that it would not create additional copies of Kitty Kat Katarina and other Limited Edition skins. We would obviously love to sell them to new players, but despite what you might hear frequently in GD, greed does not drive decisions at Riot.
So long as you guys hang by that word I'll keep playing League...though I'm currently still not buying RP for a while due to what you guys did with DVD.

iainB85

11-27-2012

Disappointing that you are bringing back Legacy skins. The only reason I bought some of these back in the day was that because I thought RETIRING them meant they would not be coming back to the store, and they'd be special.

You really need to be more careful on the wording you use, Riot. Generally, retiring means someone is going away and not coming back. People don't generally associated the word retiring with "oh, they left for now but will be back again later!"

RandomGayGuy

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainB85 View Post
Disappointing that you are bringing back Legacy skins. The only reason I bought some of these back in the day was that because I thought RETIRING them meant they would not be coming back to the store, and they'd be special.

You really need to be more careful on the wording you use, Riot. Generally, retiring means someone is going away and not coming back. People don't generally associated the word retiring with "oh, they left for now but will be back again later!"
You should read about the different skin-types and what they mean.

Cptn Hooks

11-27-2012

People need to stop crying about them possibly bringing back some of the skins. Its good for the community that some skins get brought back. The game is constantly getting new players, they should be able to access certain things that they would have never ever been able to see. Some skins can be off limits, I understand that and I agree with it, but others SHOULD be brought back. People are just being elitists, this community has enough of them.