What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

erosumikun

11-26-2012

baron corki is returning didnt u know that ? ...but WHY u want him...urf rider is so cute and cuddlie ...and hes 1235 rp cheaper (potentially)

Anywayz your corki is hiding over here in the legacy section
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=123056

EDIT >> stop ...dont buy him yet. Rugged Garen is on sale for 487 so before you throw away your 1820 rp on corki go get garry 1st.

PS >> if you guys are bored go check out my Jan sale threads (& my kat thread too )
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post31825482

Auryx

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0rter View Post
No $10 gets you 500 shells which you trade for 575 RP. The prices are in USD so there is no "trick" or anything about it. The only difference btwn Garena and Riot RP is how you get them. And by the way, "Hey, you" is a very rude way to address someone. Even "dude" would have been better.
Well, I meant it in a "psst, hey, you" sort of way. Didn't really think it would come off rude.

Also, I was going by the RP cards as from what I've seen, that is the rate for those.
575 is the temporary conversion rate, it is 525 normally. So considering $10 will get you 1380 RP if you purchase through the client, my point still stands. (The point being that the RP ratio is different between the servers.)

erosumikun

11-26-2012

* A wild shameless bump appeared *

Check out my Jan Sale threads (+ kat thread too) when u guys r bored .__.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post31734778

IloveEnemas

11-26-2012

Bump

Stark Midnight

11-26-2012

Seriously doubt any of the below skins will go on sale

■ Jan. 10th, 2012: Dragonblade Talon (975 RP), Guqin Sona (975 RP), Jade Dragon Wukong (975 RP), Dragon Fist Lee Sin (975 RP).
■ Feb. 14th, 2012: Heartseeker Vayne (975 RP).
■ Apr. 1st, 2012: Fisherman Fizz (975 RP).
■ Apr. 6th, 2012: Battle Bunny Riven (975 RP).

all have been blacklisted for months and all are holiday skins. Riot says they will make sure to release "skins that were never on sale" but i call bs. Most of them will just be lower grade skins with two skins released from the most recent champs that no one likes (syndra)

beast950t

11-26-2012

Hey guys,

Considering all the options 4-6 are skin related, can you guys combine some of them into a 'skin' sale, and also do a separate sale such as the RP/runepage sales as well?

I don't understand why if you guys are willing to do multiple options, why all of them have to be separate skin sales when it's under the same bucket.

I also don't know your future plans, but if most of your sales will be poll-based, would that mean you will never accommodate many thousands of votes that were given to the lesser options?

Thanks!

Jaghatai

11-26-2012

I need Dragon Knight Mordekaiser

GD Please vote for legacy sale! ^_^

S0rter

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eristhetic View Post
Well, I meant it in a "psst, hey, you" sort of way. Didn't really think it would come off rude.

Also, I was going by the RP cards as from what I've seen, that is the rate for those.
575 is the temporary conversion rate, it is 525 normally. So considering $10 will get you 1380 RP if you purchase through the client, my point still stands. (The point being that the RP ratio is different between the servers.)
Alright my bad. ><

Also, sure the conversion may me a little over half the difference but the prices themselves are about 1/3 of Riot's. AND guess PFE's price is? Take a WILD guess? Only for the low low price of... you guessed it 355 RP!

DreamZzz

11-26-2012

I vote bring back Urf....or at least give me Snow Bunny Nidalee back for 3k RP. u sell i bai ok

MugenNightmare

11-27-2012

Come on..Legacy!