What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arctic Bro

11-25-2012

Bump!

Nyzoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoE434 View Post
Wait what.. I always think the 2010 and 2011 Harrowing Skin was limited edition O.O

slowdense

11-26-2012

small bump, wednesday cannot come fast enough

Taifunov

11-26-2012

If its possible make sale skin kitty katarina?
Its very beautiful skin and kata my favorite champion)

MugenNightmare

11-26-2012

This should be sticky :/

IS163ba87cee709d557a7b6

11-26-2012

And the worst choice is gonna win. ****ing fail server.

FreeWoods

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

where is rusty blitz
I like that idea

Zoram

11-26-2012

Bonus RP please. Its the only one I really would consider.

Sisuwolf

11-26-2012

Dang looks like the 50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) isn't going to win. But it is a close second. I hope Riot still sells this category as they said they will probably sell more rather than less and this is just a poll.

If 50% off legacy skins option happens looks like I'm going to be giving Riot quite a bit of cash. If it doesn't I probably won't spend much of anything.

Please make 50% off legacy skins happen Riot. Please.

caput draconis

11-26-2012

I can understand not releasing the Limited Edition skins again because you said you wouldn't. However disappointing it is to me and MILLIONS of others.

The question i have is this, is there any way to look at all the inactive accounts and see which ones have said Limited Edition skins? I for one, have NEVER seen a Limited Edition skin used by a single player, other than pros who have been here since the beta. (OddOne rolls Haunting Noc almost exclusively, but that will change when his new skin comes out!)

The other question i have is if there is a way to give people who joined this year, and have a certain amount of games played in said year a couple skins, (like maybe 3-5) that only they can get! I understand this will make some people angry, but most of those people are going to be people that have or at least had the chance to get a limited edition skin that a lot of us would gladly pay for. I see no harm in releasing a set of season 2 skins just for people who joined during season 2. Would be 975RP or higher for sure, and would only be available for like 3 days, during christmas or something similar maybe.

Again, i understand people will be upset, but maybe once they see a skin they really want, that they can't have, they will see what it feels like to be denied something, simply due to the date in which you started playing the game!