What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EbonRat

11-25-2012

King Pin Twitch omgwtfbbq yes

KoryoMusa

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SculptorOvFlesh View Post
Wow...Why hasn't Riot done this? Those fit the Summoner Lvls really well.
WHAT, THIS IS AMAZING.
Is this breaking the rules or what?!
This is perfect.........

Archaze

11-25-2012

The issue I have with the limited edition skins, is that people who didn't know league existed, and/or didn't sign up before they were released will never be able to get these skins.

I have played more games with Kog'maw than any other champion in the league. He was my most played in ranked last season, regardless of his solo queue viability.

I own all of his skins, including Sonoran Kog'maw which is now a legacy skin.

But there is one skin I will never get a chance to get, and that's Reindeer Kog'maw, simply because I wasn't around when the skin was released. I didn't even know LOL existed back then.

What can players who have signed up after release dates do to obtain the last skin of their favourite champions?

Vida

Recruiter

11-25-2012

I noticed the runes was changed to rune pages o:

does that mean there won't be a christmas rune sale this year or does that mean that there will be so there's no reason for it to be an option? (trying to plan IP purchases)

KillerJaedong

11-25-2012

Aw cmon vote for legacy skins. I NEED DRAGON KNIGHT MORDEKAISER!!
It so simple, skins you can't have anymore are much more worth than just 50% off for some skin you can buy any day.

Oh so everyone who got legacy skins doesn't vote for it. Egoistic.

Mu?hro°mT´p

11-25-2012

Legacy: Pharaoh Amumu, and Toxic Mundo

ClamPaint

11-25-2012

Wow, when I bought my legacy skins I thought they would be rare. I didn't know Riot was just taking my money.

Lahios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

voted for legacy skins. even if they AREN'T 50% off, i think releasing them again for a short period of time would be very cool

Bigdaddyhoke

11-25-2012

You know, I started playing back in Season 1. I swore I would never spend money on a free online game, so i never bought any skins. not even limited edition ones. Even when they had the skin sale and started putting them into the vault, I never bought any RP. However, I have certainly changed my mind haha. I have spent well over 100$ in RP, and I regret all of those legacy and Limited edition skins that I didnt buy.

I would kill for them to be released from the vault, even just for a sale. I want to buy so many of them haha. And Hippa, I really hope you guys can Implement a system for trading/selling skins, I would Kill for a PAX TF that doesnt cost me 400$ on ebay.

YourHopesNDreams

11-25-2012

bring back masquerade eve and vizier malzahar please