What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nemu

Recruiter

11-25-2012

bump

Kwazzimoto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraRising View Post
To make this clear, once again: This whole January sale thing is because you guys in eCommerce derped on Black Friday and not in the "community's interest in a big sale" as you tried to spin it. The whole "January" thing is just another excuse, as you guys are "too busy with Snowdown" or whatever. It's damage control, not a magnanimous gesture on your part.

Also, you're asking for the community's input as a shield when you guys fail to deliver. You'll simply say "Hey, we just tried to give you what you wanted," when you don't deliver on it. Just like the Ward Skin weekly rental, the revote on Harrowing 2012 and the 1350 RP price point for DT Lulu.

Criticisms aside, why bother with this poll and do a mega two-week sale with all options available plus some extra surprises. There's something of varying interest for everyone in these options and shutting down options because of a poll (one that was derped, edited and poorly explained, btw) is further madness.

I am actually quite afraid they won't deliver on anything.... I'd be totally down with a 50% off super sale all kinds of skins and opening the legacy vault....

D U N K E D

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
greed does not drive decisions at Riot.
Ha!

erosumikun

11-25-2012

1st bump of the night bonus

Kwazzimoto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

@Hippalus

Any word on this or what you guys might do?

YoshiStampedeBlu

Recruiter

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwazzimoto View Post
@Hippalus

Any word on this or what you guys might do?
He said wait untill wednesday.

HardStop

11-25-2012

I would pay $20 for the black ali skin

Tpyo

11-25-2012

Any chance of doing a better deal for RP? Last sale was only around +10%; maybe something like +50% RP?

Kahless

11-25-2012

If they bring back some legacy skins that would make me happy I was planning on getting red baron corki but he wasn't available anymore, would be pretty cool if they brought him back . The super skin sale sounds awesome as well.

BlueWallpaper

11-25-2012

i can't wait to get my hands on some of those recolors