Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.4%
50% off rune pages 3102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 18441 .

Player Choice January Sales Event

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Virtualize

11-24-2012

I think it's unfair how Garena is selling Limited Edition skins again...
They're probably going to be banking up on cash now ._.; So many votes for Kitty Kat Katarina.

Risaka

Recruiter

11-24-2012

I don't know if this is false hope or not but, I read somewhere on either reddit or the forums that there would be a chance that some limited edition skins would come back? I understand you made a "commitment" that you would not further release the limited edition skins, but I just wanted to confirm if there was a chance some limited edition skins would come back?

I'm personally a big fan of <<Kitty Kat Katarina>>, <<Snow Bunny Nidalee>>, <<Candy Cane Miss Fortune>>, <<Silent Night Sona>>, and <<Bewitching Nidalee>>.

I'd like to see them in shop again, but I can see how the people with those skins feel special. Though, generally speaking: if one person has something another person can't have, it would cause jealousy, admiration, and anger.

I would buy the skins I just listed for 2k RP each, no joke.

Rohammers

11-24-2012

i REALLY want the legacy skins, i am SOOOO going to insta buy kingpin twitch and highlander trynd RIGHT OFF THE BAT. RIOT PLSSS I BEG YOU

Rothren

11-24-2012

Happy elf teemo please!!!!!!!!!

erosumikun

11-24-2012

* A wild shameless bump appeared *
....N check out my thread if you guys are bored. Made it for kat ppl ((n akali ppl too))

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=31734778#post31734778

Mameman

Recruiter

11-24-2012

I would love to see Riot Squad Singed.

Baby Daisy

Recruiter

11-24-2012

why not make the whole limited skin thing up to a vote on the community? o.O

Risaka

Recruiter

11-25-2012

Quote:
LuniKat:
why not make the whole limited skin thing up to a vote on the community? o.O

I wish.

Joyful Sadist

11-25-2012

Awesome!! I'm looking forward to the sale. x.x Ugh, I need to stop spending money on LoL!

Tenshyo

11-25-2012

Quote:
BRODEEZY:
lol @ this getting negged.

silly new kids wanting what they don't deserve. tsk tsk

I missed Crimson Akali, but I'll be damned, it's the only Akali skin I want (I had to settle for Stinger Q_Q)