Urgot ult, help me urgot players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zackypooh

08-21-2013

First off I just got urgot and I really enjoy him. What is urgot ult 4? U can surprise an adc bot, pull someone into ur team/u into enemy team, put someone under ur turret.
But bot lane often times as hard cc, silence knock up, stun, grab so how do u safely do it? And how do u maximize impact of ur ult?

DrOinkleBerry

08-21-2013

In bot lane, you use it when you're chasing the enemies after they extended too far and burned their cc's.

Say, Janna and Ashe are running from you at half health with you and your sup at 3/4ths. They burn their cc's trying to escape and half of them miss you. That's when you ult and you trap one of them in between you and your support, with you blocking them off from their tower.

Alternatively, if not used in bot lane, it's the same thing. If you poke your opponent down and they walk into the middle of the lane, you ult them and separate them from their turret, giving you time to kill them or, by some miracle for them, get them to 1% health.

Defensively in any lane, you can use your ult to pull someone into turret range, or hold them in turret range longer if they started standing in it.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2013

It's great for positioning and cc for a gank in your lane. Lock em down while your jungler is showing up. It puts the adc or support further back too.

I usually use it when I need to be tanky too. It's quirky, but you will figure out the timings to it when you need it.

Raldek

08-21-2013

Flash ulti is a great way to initiate a gank or teamfight.

It's also good for keeping you alive in close 1v1's, you can use it when they're eating minion damage and you'll be tankier for a few moments. Also, if you're worried about a Janna ruining your ulti with her tornado just try to bait out the tornado first.

Urgot's a very different champion but he is a blast. Someday I'll have to pull him out again and play him some more. Lots of people suggest that he belongs in solo lanes. I've played him mid but I find that mid game teamfights are weaker without a nuker on the team. Top lane is difficult because of tankies, but he probably does great against all the squishies people take up there.

zackypooh

08-21-2013

Bump

zackypooh

08-21-2013

Bump