Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for an AP champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bobarabara

10-11-2010

Veigar!!! If all your games end up being really long... But I love him

Pipin

10-11-2010

Kassadin.

Pieson

10-11-2010

Annie is an epic mage. tibbers can AoE stun 3 people and nuke the heck out of them, then you can follow it up with some more epic damage. Anivia is also great IF you play her well. But if you're bad with her, don't play her, ever. Kennen is another good one.

BLightning91

10-11-2010

Quote:
CondaMagoo:
Doesn't stun. the only thing that stuns is the mark of the storm, which is only a 1 second stun. and his ulti cannot hit the same target more than 3 times, and the ulti only procs a few time anyways.
So it's still not adding up to me

All of his abilities land a mark of the storm. Each of his ultimate's hits lands a mark of the storm, so 3 successful hits (which happens most of the time if you're any smart at all and can use his ult efficiently) stuns them. There's also the fact that you're free to use any of his abilities (even auto attack? I'm not sure about this) while your ultimate is off, so you can throw skillshots, electrical surge or even use the lightning rush during it. So yeah, a good kennen will be a stun machine, be it in team fights or in 1v1.

CondaMagoo

10-11-2010

oh okay i just realized that the 'quick team stun' people were referring to was: e (dash through their team), r (electrify the team randomly, giving most of them a second mark), and then w (shock them all, shocking those with 3, and adding 1 more mark to those with only 2, and stunning them)

makes sense

DayInTheSun

10-11-2010

Twisted Fate... Although he's not an AP champ in the sense that he explodes you in one round of nukes but he's a great support champ who has sick poking/pushing and adds a bit of CC to your team.

Scarefish

Recruiter

12-04-2012

Teemo. Do I even have to explain?

Shibuya Boy

12-05-2012

It's all preference really. For me someone like Diana is my kinda ap champ. I like to poke and poke and suddenly dive in (balls deep if you will) and get my kill. I like to play aggressive in lane. Cass is also a good champ for my playstyle. She's a big bully in lane.

NecroCryptic

12-05-2012

Annie. Been playing her since level 5, two accounts ago. She's the best.

BadBilliam

12-05-2012

Anivia can beast it up. She is a very unique champion and you can win a team fight by isolating someone on their team with no escape over wall abilities.

Diana becomes quite hard to kill and has an ult she can use every 6 seconds late game, along with a shield and some nice cc.