VIktor's Glorious Evolution

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DefShieldDwn

11-23-2012

Viktor has been my favorite champion since his release, his aesthetic is just amazing; I've always been a sucker for mad scientist. It's really actually a joy to me that nobody really plays him, it makes me feel like hes my own special character just for me. I was really surprised when Jayce's lore was revealed that he was Viktor's arch-nemesis and that Viktor was stealing materials to make something (possibly battlecaste versions of League champions?). In the future I would love to see more of Viktor's projects be revealed through whatever means Riot plans on releasing lore in the future. But what I would really LOVE to see is one of Viktor's apprentices, as mentioned in Jayce's lore, Jayce beat the rust out of Viktor's metal goons. Since we've seen what Viktor has been able to create (Blitz, Urgot, and the battlecaste set) I think it would be interesting to see a champion based around an individual who has decided to follow Viktor toward his glorious evolution.

Although, given Viktor's popularity as a playable League champion, I doubt anything like this would happen lol.

Ask the Herald

11-24-2012

I personally would love to see this happen.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
I personally would love to see this happen.

I can't say I saw that coming.

*rolls eyes.*

Not the biggest Viktor fanboy in the RP forums...

Grandlord Vaxid

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefShieldDwn View Post
Viktor has been my favorite champion since his release, his aesthetic is just amazing; I've always been a sucker for mad scientist. It's really actually a joy to me that nobody really plays him, it makes me feel like hes my own special character just for me. I was really surprised when Jayce's lore was revealed that he was Viktor's arch-nemesis and that Viktor was stealing materials to make something (possibly battlecaste versions of League champions?). In the future I would love to see more of Viktor's projects be revealed through whatever means Riot plans on releasing lore in the future. But what I would really LOVE to see is one of Viktor's apprentices, as mentioned in Jayce's lore, Jayce beat the rust out of Viktor's metal goons. Since we've seen what Viktor has been able to create (Blitz, Urgot, and the battlecaste set) I think it would be interesting to see a champion based around an individual who has decided to follow Viktor toward his glorious evolution.

Although, given Viktor's popularity as a playable League champion, I doubt anything like this would happen lol.
I wrote a lore story that I'm trying to get Riot to look over. Its here in the Lore forums, called The Advancing Future. I think you may enjoy it a good bit more than most others.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaxid View Post
I wrote a lore story that I'm trying to get Riot to look over. Its here in the Lore forums, called The Advancing Future. I think you may enjoy it a good bit more than most others.

*Smacks Vaxid*

YOU PUT IT HERE?!?!?!

Put it the proper place so all may enjoy it! FAN FICTION! NOW!