Your ranked placement system sucks

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManBearPig916

11-22-2012

I have lost all of my first 5 placement matches, and the queue dodging is on average 4 of them before each game. the rage is bad. They don't let me play who I'd like to, and when I do, they insult and offend me.

I'm getting sick of ranked queues. When are you going to find the right people to place me with? 5 games is a LOT of time spent. It shows I'm still unranked. I don't see the teams getting any worse. Put me with some teams I can gel with, please, or I am going to explode on one of my teammates in one of these games if htey continue to harrass me.

Note: I hit level 30 for the first time last night.

ReKore

11-22-2012

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22628017#history

just admit you suck balls.

Snike

11-22-2012

^

17-3 so far this season, that didnt come from a crappy ranking placement system bro.

Pikachuux3

11-22-2012

Why am I being paired up with people who feed and can't even manage to get 100 Cs before even the 20minute mark?

What the **** are you doing, averaging 5 CS per minute?

ManBearPig916

11-22-2012

The bottom 5 losses were in blind queue, and I was trying ziggs for the first time, 3 games in a row. I also had 2 bad games with poppy. I usually go on streak of 7/10 wins then 3/10 wins in any 10 game history span in normal mode.

Zelanor

11-22-2012

dude u ****ing suck look at your builds and summoner spells.. if u wanna play a champ u want to go play normals

ManBearPig916

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oViicZi View Post
dude u ****ing suck look at your builds and summoner spells.. if u wanna play a champ u want to go play normals
Well, did you read my first post? You are now taking part in the insults.

My understanding of the game is there is a hidden rating for ranked matches that shows up after some time. Meanwhile, wins and losses place me appropriately until I eventually would win 50% of the time going forward. When the **** am I going to get to the point where I am playing with players near my skill level that want to play with me? So far, I have some hidden rating, so I'm obviously sitting on an ELO that needs adjustment. When will it equalize? The losses are but a small annoyance compared to the insults and the hostility.

ManBearPig916

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oViicZi View Post
But I want to see my elo. I will play until I get an elo so I have a number. Normal games don't show an elo. I want to develop my elo over time too. This is why I want to play ranked games. ELO gives me a score to work at improving. So far, they put me in these impossible situations with players who don't want me there and who blame me for the match snowballing. I don't feed. Most of the bad scores are post-feed from someone else doing poorly and my deaths after the 25 minute mark.

dopuche

11-22-2012

Flash+ghost on Ziggs, Poppy, and Brand.
Jungle Poppy.
Ignite on jungle Warwick.
Rylais > Lich Bane rush on Brand.
Not a single merc treads. Zerker boots on Warwick, Poppy, and jungle Poppy.
Double PD Poppy.
Black Cleaver Poppy.
Archangel's rush on Ziggs. Before you finished t2 boots.
Trinity rush on Warwick.
93 cs in a 38 minute game. 74 cs in a 25 minute game.
2/8, 1/4, 1/6, 5/8, 0/5, 0/4.

All within your last 10 games.

Okay, yeah. Blame your teammates.

batchynator

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBearPig916 View Post
Well, did you read my first post? You are now taking part in the insults.

My understanding of the game is there is a hidden rating for ranked matches that shows up after some time. Meanwhile, wins and losses place me appropriately until I eventually would win 50% of the time going forward. When the **** am I going to get to the point where I am playing with players near my skill level that want to play with me? So far, I have some hidden rating, so I'm obviously sitting on an ELO that needs adjustment. When will it equalize? The losses are but a small annoyance compared to the insults and the hostility.
Aer you complaining that your ELO is too high?

12345 ... 6